Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Master
I just need to respond... I'm in the process getting back to myself, getting my life back.my twin is also with another woman... I think we should not try how to live WITH the connection but how to love WITHOUT them.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
I have accepted that he is married ,however to have that in you face every day ,who wants that ...it just seems cruel ....There is not room for me and her on fb ,that's why I had to go :(

I had a total melt down over FB a day or two after we decided to cut contact. Our spouses found out about our friendship and didnt want us talking anymore...
Anyway, his wife then decided to start posting lots of 'look how happy we are' posts and pictures. I also had to see all of their honeymoon pictures go up. It was like a knife in the chest everytime but im such a stubborn person i didnt want to delete her or she would know it had gotten to me! It was funny though because in one of them he was wearing the lovely shirt i had bought him... i felt that was a small victory on my part ha! She deleted me in the end thank goodness... it hurts too much. I say try not to look. Easier said than done though i know