Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Master
Getting your mojo back

I'm ' waiting on the platform' to catch the train to my ' mojo' . Just said farewell, feels odd but I'm looking forward to the journey and especially to arriving at the final destination. Bags packed, still a bit nervous , afraid that I have forgotten something, checking the lists in my head, but ready and determined to enjoy a six weeks twin free holiday!

We're literally on a holiday from each other...it feels weird but it also feels as something exiting..I'm SO curious

For those who are in one way or the other with their twin, or in physical contact with their twin..do you have experience with this? Does ' finding yourself back' in this connection, works better, goes faster,/easier gives you more space when you are literally split up by kilometers , no contact possible ( well it could be possible, but why would we want that?) and not in each other's daily vicinity?
Any tips to make the very best of these six weeks and as a result feel as free as a bird? I really would like some!
Old 03-07-2015, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account

I'll say the obvious.... make sure you don't think about him! It's easier if you know it's not forever, just six weeks right? Or give yourself certain times, say at night before sleep. But nothing more. Don't allow him to enter your mind as much as you can help it... you want a break from him right, so that's the first place to start.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Guide

My advice would be to continue to love your twin and love yourself. Feel comfort and happiness in the mystery of it all and take any opportunities that can that will contribute to your learning and growth. Know that you are exactly where you need to be and have no expectations. Just feel happy and at peace living in the moment. Know that you and your twin are connected even if you are physically separated. Knowing that you have that kind of connection is a gift. My twin and I are usually in contact on a daily basis. He had to leave a couple of days ago to help put his mom in hospice because she'll be passing away soon. (She lives 10 hours from where we live) He doesn't know exactly when he'll be back. It may be a couple of weeks or a couple of months. I'm enjoying my time solely by myself but still loving him so much and praying that he is able to handle everything that's going on. I know that he knows I am here for him. I am only a phone call or text away. :)
Old 03-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Guide

Okay, just saw Scarlette's response. Maybe there is more to your story YS that I am missing. I'm sorry, I haven't been on the forum too much lately. I am on really good terms with my twin, so I'm giving you the advice based on the experiences that I've gone through with physical separation from my twin.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
Any tips to make the very best of these six weeks and as a result feel as free as a bird? I really would like some!

Accept that your feeling are just part of the rainbow of life.

& try lots of new foods & drinks even if you think theyle taste bad
Old 03-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
Okay, just saw Scarlette's response. Maybe there is more to your story YS that I am missing. I'm sorry, I haven't been on the forum too much lately. I am on really good terms with my twin, so I'm giving you the advice based on the experiences that I've gone through with physical separation from my twin.

No after some ( well, a lot) turmoil I'm on good terms with my twin, but I really want myself back. I want my brain, body and well, since this is a spiritual forum..my soul back. I really feel the need for that! Whether negative or positive, I sometimes have the feeling that he has a kind of permanent parking space in my head. I honestly think, that I can enjoy this connection a lot more when I'm in the right place myself and the past few weeks I've been fighting for that space. I know it's me, not him and I see these 6 weeks as a positive opportunity to regain that freedom.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Ascender
try and be present as much as you can in whatever you do.
expose yourself to as many new things as you can.
stay away from the forums :)
Old 03-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
no contact possible ( well it could be possible, but why would we want that?)

I shouldn't write these things down... Forgot that wifi is universal....what's app crosses many boundaries ....
Ok, I'll give him till Sunday to get used to the fact that it's inappropriate to contact me while on a holiday with his girlfriend....
Old 03-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
try and be present as much as you can in whatever you do.
expose yourself to as many new things as you can.
stay away from the forums :)

I'm booking a city trip . I actually promised myself NOT to do that because traveling is my ' hiding/running place' , but I did. I enjoy it too much. This afternoon I all of a sudden ( as in 'I couldn't help myself) asked my children " which ( bigger)city haven't we seen yet within Europe? "..well..I already booked the hotel. I have many things to do at home . So, that's a start! Maybe I will stay away from the forum..but as you said yourself, it's rather addictive and it sometimes helps a lot to get things in perspective for myself by reading and replying to posts.
In a way I don't want to do many 'new' things. I discovered that I was running away from myself as crazy the past year...I'm very good at finding new things to distract myself from MYSELF. So, I also see this as an opportunity to ' live with myself as I am right now' .....does that make sense?
Old 03-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
Accept that your feeling are just part of the rainbow of life.

& try lots of new foods & drinks even if you think theyle taste bad

Yes! I want my kilos back!!!