Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Experiencer
I too get many 11's coming at me daily. From what I have researched for this spiritual phenomenon (and there were many explanations listed), but the ones that most resonated with me was that you are entering a time where you are currently transitioning into a higher dimension spiritually, as well as having access to more energy coming in and becoming accessible to you from the higher realms. During this time the one thing I DO know is you need to be very mindful of the thoughts you have or put out there to the universe. You are in fact being heard but that can be by ALL BEINGS, and may not be only to the the angels, and beings of light and love. You also have the ability to have your thoughts instantly manifest during this time (with lightning speed) which is also why you need to keep your thoughts on track of good things you wish to manifest into your life rather than negative thoughts which can create karma or manifest thngs you do not wish to have occur. You are welcome to read my post on my experience with seeing 11 11, I have been able to manifest quite few things and I am very conscious of where my thoughts are and to retrack my thinking if any negative comes in because it will at times, simply because of exposure to our daily routines and exposure to negative people in this world each day. My main experience with 11 11 I've shared in a recent past post below. Incredible story.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=120846
Old 13-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Pathfinder

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Loool

As I logged to answer this msg it is .20h20 here (French) hahaha. (8:20pm)

For me it is simple : 1111 means ALIGNMENT. With your Higher Self.

Since I started my (gradual) awakening I see a lot of mirror hours
Means also that I m on the right path. My own path.

Now it became my routine. I see mirror hours 15-30 times a day: 8:08, 9h09 10:01, 11:11,12:21, 13h13 14:41... my eyes seem to be irresistibly attracted by the clock at this moment !
And the funny fact is that it works also on wrong times given by devices not updated since our recent change of hour...(we lost 1hour): doesn’t matter I also see the mirror hours on my old clock and not updated microwave. Lol

Means the important fact is this sensation you have in mind while looking at it more than the truth of the timing.

I also see these repetitive mirror numbers on every stuff: shopping tickets (11,22e lol), device code at work etc etc.
Numbers literally pursue me !! Haha
Often mutiples of 11: 22:22, 11h22, 11h33, 22:55... wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and the clock shows : 5.55 AM. LOL
Crazy!

1111 means you are aligned and conscious of the ONENESS/UNITY.

Oh and of course it increased considerably since I met back my twin flame. Sometimes when I wonder about something concerning my TF and me, I take the mirror hour as a confirmation of what I think. Otherwise it will be the TV or radio that will immediately answer me. Hazard doesn’t exist. At all.

Cheers :)

Sounds about right
Old 14-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Ascender

I first started seeing 11:11 after looking at a website (not tf related), and at the beginning of my actual spiritual awakening. Along with 11:11, I started to see 33, 44, 55 always in that order. I saw these during the time I went through Ascension, so I'm pretty sure that is what they were about. Now I see numbers all the time, which numbers I am seeing changes depending on what is going on.
For a while I was seeing 22s all the time, then 44s. Then there was something I was being asked by the universe to do, and I saw 12:12 everyday for about 2 weeks. Finally, I did it and then I stopped seeing 12:12, I'm pretty sure that was some kind of a message.
Now it's back to the 44s, the dang 44s, it gets to be like they are following me. Yesterday I saw 444 twice.
I supposed it sounds arbitrary to someone reading that someone sees numbers, but the amount that I see them everyday is ridiculous.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I first started seeing 11:11 after looking at a website (not tf related), and at the beginning of my actual spiritual awakening. Along with 11:11, I started to see 33, 44, 55 always in that order. I saw these during the time I went through Ascension, so I'm pretty sure that is what they were about. Now I see numbers all the time, which numbers I am seeing changes depending on what is going on.
For a while I was seeing 22s all the time, then 44s. Then there was something I was being asked by the universe to do, and I saw 12:12 everyday for about 2 weeks. Finally, I did it and then I stopped seeing 12:12, I'm pretty sure that was some kind of a message.
Now it's back to the 44s, the dang 44s, it gets to be like they are following me. Yesterday I saw 444 twice.
I supposed it sounds arbitrary to someone reading that someone sees numbers, but the amount that I see them everyday is ridiculous.

I also see 444 and 4444 every day. And 777, 7777. I subscribe to a channel on YouTube (Alba Weinman) devoted exclusively to recordings of people’s past lives. In so many instances the person will ask their spirit guides or their higher selves what all the repetitive number synchs mean and the answer goes along the lines of what everyone said here.

The reason I tend to think that the numbers point to something is that in my particular and very unique case (it’s truly unique, I googled it lol) I literally get pointers. Physical ones. That’s as specific as I’d like to get it right now as this is a public forum.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe the number sequences make themselves known when we are awakening, going through a major shift, a significant connection has entered our lives, a reminder to align ourselves with which we want to manifest, or simply that we are aligned.

For me, the meaning is simple. 1111 = All is One.

It has a certain magical element when we see that number sequence though. It's beautiful. We're aware, that's all there is to it. A dear friend put it ever so eloquently. I'm sure he won't mind me sharing :)

"As you begin to live freely in this new awareness, it becomes clear that life is one big synchronicity. Everything has purpose, meaning and ultimately facilitates a greater connection with the whole."

At least we are under the same sky 💙

Last edited by bluedahlia : 15-04-2018 at 12:22 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Seeker

It symbolizes synchronicity. Two sets of ones. You must be in sync with yourself before you can be in sync with your twin.

I was telling someone in work (who claims to be psychic) about my connection with my twin. She asked me my birthday I told her December 20th. She then told me, based on 1111, my twins birthday is either 1/9, 2/22, 10/18, or 12/01. And it is indeed one of those four. She has no clue who my twin is so it was crazy to hear that
Old 14-04-2018, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark71
It symbolizes synchronicity. Two sets of ones. You must be in sync with yourself before you can be in sync with your twin.

I was telling someone in work (who claims to be psychic) about my connection with my twin. She asked me my birthday I told her December 20th. She then told me, based on 1111, my twins birthday is either 1/9, 2/22, 10/18, or 12/01. And it is indeed one of those four. She has no clue who my twin is so it was crazy to hear that

Sounds like she’s a true psychic! That was indeed crazy!

All I know is that 1111 emanates Light. There’s always a good feeling that follows its appearance, a feeling of awe and curiosity.

1111 is pure and luminous.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Seeker

I have to agree. It always makes me smile when I see it.

My twin and I had an awful conversation one day. I knew it would work out because, after the conversation, I realized the call came in at 11:11. Things worked out fine.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
Lol yesterday I made some shopping before to go home and the receipt is...25,25e !!