Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Knower

healing after tonsillitis

Several years back I experienced trauma after a botched tonsil surgery. I remember sitting in a chair after the surgery, the doctors already having left the hospital, bleeding out because of a cut in my throat.I could feel it immediate, and let the staff know. They took me up to a room where I waited for the Doctor. I vaguely remember holding an instrument that went to the back of my throat, to temporarily stop the bleeding. They pumped a ton of blood out of my stomach, and cut off my uvula. I can still feel the scar today. When I returned to visit the Doctor, they seemed surprised by my progress. I was told to eat lots of meat to get proper amount of Iron. The trauma came because I felt like I could have died from bleeding out so much.

Its strange how an incident like this causes trauma. Not in the obvious in ways, but how it lingers with you in the smallest of ways.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Guide

Hi nature ,
The best thing to do is learn from situations like this. Losing your uvula can mess up speech. Be sure to work on your voice and focus of the message you put forth when you speak.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Knower

Thanks pdizzle!
Old 12-04-2018, 02:15 AM
badcopyink

Energy work can definitely help. This is something physical you’re concerned with so I would go in person as the emotional scars are easier to deal with via distance but both can better be addressed in person.

Before seeking holistic help. I would recommend a more raw vegan diet for a few weeks. Maybe even go as far as juice fasting and taking a multi supplement that covers a broad spectrum. And overload your body with water. Oxygen is key. H2O promotes better oxygen delivery. All of the above juices up the physical, emotional and spiritual healing process making any treatment that follows more effective.