Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Experiencer
Btw, do you think that the fact he mentioned ironically that we could share some "best friends chakras or even more" means he started to search about this...?
I mean, he said that making fun of me, ironizing and asking me if I was this kind of girl fan of astrology and who thought we could share some chakras blabla ...but still... it crossed his mind ...and in a remarkable say: he s ironizing about something true !! LOL
But means that he puts some Words on this...as I never used the term "chakras" with him.
what do you think?
Old 11-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Btw, do you think that the fact he mentioned ironically that we could share some "best friends chakras or even more" means he started to search about this...?
I mean, he said that making fun of me, ironizing and asking me if I was this kind of girl fan of astrology and who thought we could share some chakras blabla ...but still... it crossed his mind ...and in a remarkable say: he s ironizing about something true !! LOL
But means that he puts some Words on this...as I never used the term "chakras" with him.
what do you think?

I think maybe he's in the process of awakening. Give him some time to explore and figure it out ;)
If you love him, don't hesitate to show him your concern, care and love.
Peace and blessed :)
Old 17-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Experiencer
Another wonderful sync...I was reading some documents at work. Lool wonderful !

(I met him on Internet :) )
Old 17-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tess88
I think maybe he's in the process of awakening. Give him some time to explore and figure it out ;)

Yes I think he is too and more abruptly than mine...
Everything seems so perfectly imbricated !!
Sometimes I want to speak with him but resign myself, sometimes I do...and every option I choose leads to the same result : magical bond !!
Whatever I say, or he says, merges with what the other says/ thinks. Synchronicities are CONSTANT even with the very intersected contacts. Everything is showing us we are the SAME. Very disturbing and strange, even for me.
Its like free will doesn't really exist because everything seems to be already orchestrated, as past and future melt down.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Loool again while writing the previous answer to you, Spotify started to play the song "playing for you - joe hertz " (very nice song btw)

Look at the lyrics :

Emptiness weighing me down
Let me take a break to figure me out
No point finishing now
Playing the wrong game, rolling down

I can't take word from no one
I can't be who you want
Is it, worth it?
Having paper jars
Is it, worth it?
Ignoring what you want

And if you wanna change me
Watch me, cause I do what I do
And if you tryna play me
Ain't nobody playing for you
And if you wanna change me
Ain't nobody changing for you
Say no more, Take it slow
You think it's all about you

https://youtu.be/-7RAcI9iNb0

..what more to say...??

Universe feels like an open book for me now !
Old 18-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Another wonderful sync...I was reading some documents at work. Lool wonderful !

(I met him on Internet :) )

wow, this is amazing
Old 18-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Yes I think he is too and more abruptly than mine...
Everything seems so perfectly imbricated !!
Sometimes I want to speak with him but resign myself, sometimes I do...and every option I choose leads to the same result : magical bond !!
Whatever I say, or he says, merges with what the other says/ thinks. Synchronicities are CONSTANT even with the very intersected contacts. Everything is showing us we are the SAME. Very disturbing and strange, even for me.
Its like free will doesn't really exist because everything seems to be already orchestrated, as past and future melt down.

My twin and I are working in the same office, I still don't know if he knows our connection but I just want to give him space and want him to be happy.
I used to write some emails to him and later that I found out he also used the same special words that I sent to him to other people....I was wondering if that's synchronicity.
Is he attractive to you?
Old 18-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
My twin and I are working in the same office, I still don't know if he knows our connection but I just want to give him space and want him to be happy.
I used to write some emails to him and later that I found out he also used the same special words that I sent to him to other people....I was wondering if that's synchronicity.
Is he attractive to you?

You give him space at work...that’s what we call an open space ! Haha
More seriously, totally know what you mean with «*same special words*» ;)

To answer you YEAH I f*** find him attractive and that’s why I wondered if he was really my TF. I mean I’m totally attracted physically in every part...he’s really handsome! Im in love..lol
And I read that TF are often not our type etc. But I guess it’s not a mandatory ...for my part I’m attracted on every part : physical, mental,...spiritual not yet. ;) as he s. Awakening lol

What about you ?
Old 20-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I didn't find him attractive at first, but as time goes by, I felt that he was very similar to me in some area, then I was attracted to him maybe after 2 weeks. I remembered the first time when he saw me, he was like shock,stared and stood in front of me for a while. I didn't know all this twin flame stuff. I believe he didn't know it too, but now i'm not sure. It's been one year ++ since i met him. Although we can see each other everyday but we dont talk and communicate to each other, i really want to talk to him but i'm shy and maybe fear rejection. Maybe it will take some time for me to overcome this. Anyway, i think i'm at the early stage of awakening and i'm curious about this spiritual and connection with him too. After knowing him, i dreamed of him quite often and i know sometimes the dreams were associated with our higher selves too, that was wonderful and an extraordinary exprerience for me. Thereafter, i started to feel him or his essence on my body.
To be honest, I never get frustrated whenever he ‘’approaches’’ me. I always feel a ‘’tap’’ on my right shoulder and also sometimes some tingling sensations on my body. I guessed it was his essence, I wish I could hear him in voices, but I still don’t have this ability yet. Well, I hope to communicate and understand how he feels. I appreciate his presence with me, as I feel not so lonely. What do you think ? :)

Do you dream of him often? Did you feel him spiritually?
Old 20-04-2018, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
When I think 8 yrs ago mine was "running" after me...now its the opposite lol.

I also experienced briefly kind of airy kisses sensations and holding in arms...but only one or two times.

In your case I guess he s talking to you this way !

I very rarely recover my dreams to be honest (I have a very deeeep sleep) so I don't know. Maybe we meet (probably) on other plans but I don't feel anything like that on 3D world.

The only thing is we are involved in recurrent synchronicities that make him running and always push-pulling. The most shocking thing for me is the recurrence of one about to say something and as the ideas popped up in one s mind the other says it before. That's properly crazy ! It s clearly what makes mine afraid. Each time it happened he immediately left the conversation (on messenger etc). lol