Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-02-2017, 06:23 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

What to do in a thought responsive environment / afterlife?

In a thought responsive environment, whatever you think "materializes" in front of you.
There is no "work" because it isn't needed; whatever you wish happens and is.
There is no "competition" because you can do and have whatever you want.
There is no "studying" because whatever you want to know you instantaneously know.

What "to do" :
  • learn to always be the master of your thoughts; be in permanent and full control of them;
  • improve your judgement, your understanding capability;
  • help others behind you on the paths above.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Burntfruit

I do feel that you do study in the afterlife. There are schools, learning facilities, libraries, and technological colleges.

You are part of a community, so you can't do anything, you do live by values set by your peers.

You can work, there are occupations, healer, guide, student, teacher.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I do feel that you do study in the afterlife. There are schools, learning facilities, libraries, and technological colleges.

You are part of a community, so you can't do anything, you do live by values set by your peers.

You can work, there are occupations, healer, guide, student, teacher.
I see. It seems to me that what you describe is a model a little too anthropomorphic. It doesn't match what I observed in my experiences.

Eventually we'll all see ... :)

Although, it seems that what we'll see, especially in the beginning, will be mostly the materialization of our thoughts and beliefs, and we won't be able to tell the difference from what actually is.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
I see. It seems to me that what you describe is a model a little too anthropomorphic. It doesn't match what I observed in my experiences.

Eventually we'll all see ... :)

Although, it seems that what we'll see, especially in the beginning, will be mostly the materialization of our thoughts and beliefs, and we won't be able to tell the difference from what actually is.
Do remember that our natural resting place is the spirit world, and our natural state is spirit.

Have you not thought - isn't life a strange thing? isn't my body quite a strange thing?

You spend time in the spirit world, we are part of a community, and as a community, we wish to better ourselves, become spirits of finer being, become more wise, and beautiful.

Sometimes we feel we need to grow and learn. Then we study and plan, and often we will choose to incarnate, and earth is a popular school.

Earth teaches us hard lessons, because the western civilization is cut off from spirit.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Master
It is my experience that there are many levels, or realms, of existence in the afterlife; as Jesus said "there are many mansions in my Fathers house." It is no more just one thing after human death as it is one thing for every body living here on Earth. Diversity permeates creation, and yes, in some realms you do study while in other realms there is no need to study. Understanding that creation continues in the afterlife in many different realms, and then there are realms where form does not exist.

There are realms where you are pure disembodied consciousness and what you think will instantly appear, while in other realms you may have a body. Your body will always be composed of the same materials that are present in the realm where you dwell. Like here on earth our body is 2/3rds water like the earth.

I have experienced gaseous realms where my body was also gaseous, or realms of intense light and radiant energy, and my body was also made of that radiant energy and glowed with intense light. The realm which you go to after human death depends on you. It is like osmosis; you rise to the level which you have achieved. We all live and have our being within the body of God, and our own physical body reflects some of the features, on a meager level, that are contained within the Body of God; like osmosis, homeostasis, and other things which are functions within our physical body that can also be seen in nature, and beyond.

A lot of people say that the afterlife is just like it is here on earth, and that is true for the realms which are closest to this earthly realm. In my opinion what people call the "astral plane" is not a high, or more expansive, plane of existence. In the higher more expansive realms there is no form, no houses, no landscape, and it definitely does not resemble anything here on earth.

So those who have had out-of-body experiences, which I have, and I have also known a few people who also had near death or out-of-body experiences, and all concur that each persons experience of life here on earth is unique and each person's human death, and afterlife, will also be as unique as that person is. The work you do on yourself now will pay off big time in ways we could never imagine.

Regardless, every out-of-body experience which I have had has been extremely beautiful, unfathomable, and have left me awe struck. I don't claim to have all the answers, and can not tell a person what they will experience in the afterlife; that is because your after human life experience will be as unique as you are. As unique as your conditioning at the time of your death, or as unique as the work you have done on yourself to bring out your own inner light. IMHO.

P.S. If you ascend into a realm which resembles planet earth than most likely you are still within the consciousness of planet earth. Planet earth is a living being and we are influenced by its' consciousness; we all live in each others consciousness, and on earth we all live in each others dreams and expectations. But spiritual development can take us beyond the earth's consciousness into a more finer realm of existence; a realm where there may be no time, just one eternal moment.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Angel1

Well baro-san, hello...

Exactly, Starman.

This has been something I have been aware of for years!
I have also started threads in different places on this.

It definitely started when I read the entire series of Anthony Borgia's
"Life in the World Unseen"
, for those new to it... which explains the whole adventure from death bed and beyond
(for quite some time) on the Other Side...
of Father Benson...an Episcopal priest from the Church of England...
who was born with psychic abilities but was taught they were from 'the devil'...
and wrote books to that effect....to his regret on the Other Side, now. :(

Now there, he communicates with a friend still here...a medium....Anthony. Lucky us!
~~~~~~~~~
What I saw and gleaned: Here was a priest...here was a woman, Ruth he befriends there...that is not a 'church-goer'.
And here they are together learning how to think themselves to the 'yonder meadow'...like J. L. Seagull learns.
They have their homes with picket fences and visit all sorts of great people.
Finally to pick a 'job' to help others along their way over there.

All the while being visited by Light beings that slow their vibration down to look like humans for the ones at that particular Level.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Point being...why on earth would I want to be at that Level with a cottage, visiting friends and a job helping newbies? I do that here!
And this is the the place 'he and Ruth' only made it too? Pretty dumb priest if he
got to the same Level as 'a simply nice lady'. Cottage?....not for me.
Hmm.

At that instant I knew I better prepare better while here to eventually be one of those
Light Beings hanging out on an entirely Higher Celestial Sphere**, not identifying with their 'humanness'
you know, like a being that needs arms and legs...ha, ;)

**As they talk about in the James E. Padgett messages from the Other Side!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru