Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Perspective: What a Light Being is and how it can fall

Disclaimer: God gives you free will. The following represents my current level of progression to interpret God’s light. To any that read this, I provide these insights, like all of you do for me, from the divine realm! If any of the following does not vibe with you, please ignore it. I am merely a messenger for God. All credit goes to God.

What a light being is?

Light Beings properly hold the belief of positivity and realize that everything can be construed, within man's kingdom, as goodness. Goodness glorifies God, because God represents all that is good.*

A serial killer, you say?! The sin of murder! Well, in a war zone, or the invasion of a zombie apocalypse that skill becomes a asset! I give thanks to thee oh serial killer for the protection! Praise be onto you and for the deed!

Much like how a predator is to a herbivore, there is goodness in the action of it within the world of of man! Predators, much like the king of the jungle, may indeed exist by birth as sin within Gods light. They are born to murder in order to survive in the world between light and darkness. To a murder less realm where no murder exists, any shade of this, no matter how much it glorifies God is not God, because murder itself is never acceptable under any conditions, and within the action, no matter how small, exists imperfection. God is perfect.*

Light beings however recognize that any action or object can be used in a positive way. All light beings do is choose to always exist within the positive spectre of the action or intent. They choose to dwell on the positive and ignore the rest of what that action represents. They are positive. They are light. They are apart of God and glorifies what God is. Positivity and all that is good within darkness.*

A light being may seem to be a bit strange to a gray based on the spiritual level of the light being. They can seem to be unrealistic and naive! Take, for example, a exchange between a young light being vs. a gray:

Premise: Exchange between a Gray and a Light Being.

Beginner Light being vs. Gray

Gray: Tell me son/daughter of God, how does God defend what a weapon is? Surely you recognize that a gun has both good and evil qualities?

Gray: How do you defend War? Killing?

Child Light Being: Guns can be used for protection!*

Gray: How about for murder? What if you use it to go around and purposely kill someone out of spite?

Child Light Being: Well yeah…(On the inside: I’d still only use them for protecting though. I’d never do it.)
--------------------
Intermediate Light Being vs. Gray:

Intermediate Light Being: They are not killing, they are protecting. When soldiers go to war they are doing so in order to protect others and there country and way of life.

Gray: How about for murder? What if you use it to go around and purposely kill someone out of spite then?

Intermediate Light Being: They didn’t choose to be born that way. They have mental problems. If someone commits murder, they do so because they are childish on the inside or corrupted. They have anger problems, for example, and went through some misfortune of their past, and have been corrupted by their environment through some past trauma that they have experienced. They need healing. If they hadn’t gone through that negative emotion, the act would have never taken place.
--------------------
Advanced Light Being vs. Gray

Advanced Light Being: War is the sin of man. No child of God would ever take the life of another under any conditions! I go to war to save lives. If every man followed this belief, the war could not take place! It is only through imperfection of the belief of a single man, a mistake of one who chooses to murder, that enables the transgression or event to take place.*

Gray: (Fear/Any negative attack) Then you go to your death would you not?*

Light Being: So be it. I go to valhalla/heaven/midguard to be with God. Death does not frighten me. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. There is no darkness, no negativity within me. Demon, you have no power here.

How a Light Being Can Fall

We talked about how Light beings believe naturally that goodness exists within everything of our universe. A common belief that transforms a lot of light beings is the notion that there isn’t good and darkness, they exist together as one. By believing in the acceptance between light and darkness. They can coexist in a natural order. Symbols become perverse. Take the yin-yang. Darkness and Light existing simultaneously as one. Within each half, a small piece of light and darkness co-exist together. The circle being our reality - the universe. When one represents the natural order of the Tao, or the flow of the universe, one correlates this concept to this symbol. This is a true ideology. The Tao being the natural underlying substance of all.

A Gray perspective from above: How do you defend murder?
 There is no such thing as good or evil. Both work in harmony towards the universe, or however you abstract this concept. Much like a onion, there exists different levels of abstraction. Take our planet. To a herbivore, a predator is evil. To a plant, a predator is a angel. Everything is perspective. At a higher level of consciousness, such as humans who rule over this planet, you see that neither actually is true. Both forces work in harmony with one another and represent the systematic order of life on the planet. There are numerous levels, much like a onion on what makes up our cosmos, laws that make up not only a planet, to universe, to even dimensions themselves. One must ‘enlighten’ themselves to the truth that there is no light or darkness, only Dao or the path to enlightenment. One must evolve through cycles of reincarnation by erasing bad karma.

I like to provide a mathematical representation to demonstrate how a Gray works. Grays chase a illusion. A false reality through sub-realities of fantasies. Grays do this to chase God and feel like they are moving towards God. To a gray, they rather create a sub-reality and live in it with others. They are always chasing a higher grasp of understanding, and always falling short of the ultimate goal of what they are attempting to attain - which is what God truly is. This mathematically can be represented through the sub-layers of the one. 1.0 -> 1.99999 (to INF) Grays focus on creating another sub-layer/high-layer of fantasy that alludes to the truth of what is called the reincarnation cycle. Alien life forms to more primitive life forms that serve this universe. No matter how far you go within this wave-length, and layers you create, rising or falling, you will always fall short of the higher reality, mathematically being number 2 that represents God. Humans are but one of many within this chink of reincarnation among souls. There are higher gray alien life forms that are indeed higher than humans, but all fall short to the glory that is God. If one dies as a Gray, one will be stuck with this universe and will reincarnate based upon where they fall within the universal laws that it governs. They indeed will evolve past a human, perhaps into a higher level form, but caught in the cycle of reincarnation never to escape and always chasing this false belief of evolution. When a gray completely tries to escape from emotion, and turns to nothing but logic, believing emotion to be weakness, they can fall into demonic always prioritizing the self over anything else.

This universes light will eventually fade. Grays will have to prioritize the self, being themselves, there family, there country, there planet, there species, over another. Much like a onion, each level, in the end days, will corrode leading to the truth. Grays can be categorized into two beings. One that accepts emotions and lives in harmony with them and another that chooses to escape emotion completely. One's that choose to escape emotion are considered to us spiritually as astral wild life and live in the astral realms if they fall to lower reincarnation cycles. If they fall to the higher levels of reincarnation, they turn demonic and exist in the lower vibrational levels. This happens because they no longer see the difference between good and evil, merely better and worst. If darkness provides stronger forces and greater power, than to there perspective, they don't care - they should use that polarity. It is their correct. Answers are judged by how much it serves there interests, interests being what they serve - family, species, false religion, corporation - regardless of how much it costs others or anyone else.

Those that choose to work with both states and keep there original perspective continue to chase a false reality and are beings who follow the systematic of order. They believe in the God of order and order is to be obtained above emotion. There truth becomes how great they serve the universe and how much order they maintain. It is all about control and the superficial belief of the greater good serving the needs of the many as much as possible.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 23-04-2018 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:26 AM

John, excellent post! I will have to read this a few times to completely digest what you're saying. For the time being, I had a question followed by a thought:

What then, is the point of our existence as gray beings?

While typing that question I had a few thoughts come to mind.

I see how you described how light beings can fall. I can see how a being who comes into this existence with the intent to "help others" can be drawn into the web of our reality, being pulled further away from God. Even if that knowledge and expectation is there when we come into existence, the lure can be overwhelming and I imagine there are many casualties.

For example, suppose a being comes into this existence with a "mission" of protecting others. This being knows the risk of falling further from God. This being, despite that risk, goes anyway to do their part. They become a soldier, or Police Officer, or some other role which results in them having to inflict harm on others for the "greater good" as it were: protecting others. This being succumbs to the negative aspects of that mission, and becomes further separated from God, beyond what was initially expected. This being now has to live multiple lives to overcome that trauma before they can be reunited. This is the "casualty" I initially spoke of. On the flip side, a being with the same mission, undergoes the same circumstances, but does not succumb to those traumas, and is able to heal sufficiently in their lifetime to rejoin God upon "dying"; if that was their purpose.

Your part about the Advanced Light Being vs. Gray, commenting that no being of God would take the life of another under any circumstances, made me think. Part of me was saying, "well, what's wrong with protecting other people?" Then the other part of me spoke up. Sacrificing yourself for another is the highest ideal. Love is life, and loving even he who would seek to harm you or another so much that you would do no harm to them, AND sacrifice yourself for that victim, is truly the highest ideal.
Old 08-05-2018, 04:45 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Wanderer, I have come to these forums to answer your question as myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer
What then, is the point of our existence as gray beings?

Careful. Your question suggests that you are willing to give your power away. You decide what your purpose is. Do what you feel is right. The goal is to find a purpose. You must decide what that purpose is. The universe will do the rest. You must determine what your boundaries are and what makes up who you are. That makes up your ego, your self, your character. Without this, you have no purpose. A thing without purpose, is but a thing that awaits death.

The dangers of wandering is simple. By the time you commit onto what you want to become your purpose, you discover that you don't have enough remaining time in order to fulfill it. You must decide and stick to it.