Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Noworldorder

Lightbulb I Remember Being My Own Brother

My brother is 26, I am 17.

Long story short, I have multiple lucid memories of being my brother when he was no older than 5. The strange experience that led me to this conclusion was on one night, my mother showed me pictures of my brother when he was of a very young age (less than 5). She asked me, "do you know who this is?"

I looked at the pictures and thought about it. I confidently said "me!" However, she told me it was not. It was my brother.

One of the pictures was of my brother in the beach with green shorts. I remember so clearly being in that memory, in the body of my brother. I remember the two small adjacent birthmarks on his right leg (and I remember seeing that mutiple times in my experience of being my brother). I also remember that exact moment my mother had taken the photo as well as how she looked like at that time (hair style, outfit, etc.)

I myself have never been to a beach until I was around 9.

Another picture was of my brother smiling in the family's old apartment which I have never been too in my entire life. Yet somehow I remember so much about that old apartment including the rooms, the color of the walls, the furniture, the lighting, the neighborhood, etc.

There are a lot more pictures of which I can recall the memory of when it was being taken. I just thought I'd share this experience with you all. I'm not sure if this is a past life or not.

What do you guys think of all this?
Old 12-12-2014, 04:37 AM
Ascender

You're brother's human body died at a young age? If you remember being in that body, with all those clear vivid experiences, it probably was you. Its not too common to reincarnate within the same family, but it can happen and has happened. I remember seeing a video on YouTube where someone's two daughter's died in an accident and he wanted them to be reincarnated when his wife gave birth to twins, and apparently it happened and the twins have memories of being their older sisters.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Master

i do not believe in reincarnation. i believe in incarnation.

the 8th chakra is opening in cthe collective. it is the unity chakra. feeling you have reincarnated because you have memories of another life is like having memories of your brother. you have these memories because of the unity chakra.

we are all a part of the all. so you can share a memory of different parts of the all.

kk
Old 12-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Master

If your older brother passed away before you were born , and you have memories of his life , that would sound like you were him . I would guess there is karma between your parents and other family members .
Old 12-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Deactivated Account

You could be your brother even if he died after you were born. Consciousness is clever.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Deactivated Account
I think you were aware of your brother before you were born, simple as that. You sound like an incarnated angel to me.