Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 18-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
to cycle back to the idea of other posts. god is not truth. god is universal. many ways to see him. my teachers say that god is like the world and each faith has a piece. they then showed the world to me with the different time zones showing. those with a small truth say it is nine o'clock in the morning and that is their truth. it is not the truth of the all(god). for there are different time zones each holding a truth.

i wish you well
kk

As it is stated, kk...

"The Way... The Truth... and?
Light"
But, that you would state otherwise is not surprising at all, to those who have read your other posts.

biblehub.com/1_john/1-5.htm
"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm
"Jesus said to him,

I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

"John 8:31-32
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him,
' If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, (God, our Father), and the truth will set you free.' ”

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-01-2015, 03:02 PM
jerrygg38

Dear Morpheus
Each religion has visionaries and prophets which lead them to believe that their religions is the only correct one. As far as I am concerned all religions are true and valid. All religions are reincarnation religions where the rules of karma apply.
Both Judaism and Christianity like all other religions are reincarnation religions as well. Your statement that no one comes to the Father except through me is correct from a Christian perspective. However Gods evolve from prophets of God.
The God of the Universe is a single entity but the Godsystem is a very complex structure. All the Gods on this particular Earth are subdivisions or lower levels of the Godsystem. You must realize that there are billions of billions of Earths in the entire universe.
The statement byJesus can only be understood from a scientific perspective. The holy spirit of Jesus from a higher Earth came down and impregnated Mary. This means that Jesus is his own Father and his own son. This produces the Christian trinity.
Those who follow Jesus are eligible to achieve a higher Earth and be with Jesus. However the only way for a Christian to achieve the higher Earth is by the process of Judanization. The study of the Bible and Torah bring the Christian soul into alignment with the Jewish Jesus. In general it takes over a thousand years of reincarnations to be able to be saved by Jesus.
The rest of mankind will remain upon this Earth. At the end of man on Earth they will be transmitted to other Earths at this level, be brought up to the higher Earths, or be brought down to lower Earths or in the end be destroyed in the spiritual pit of hell and reduced to a collective bacterial soul from whence they came.
In any event I am but a teacher of God and the Universe and am not concerned with the salvation of anyone. It is up to each individual to seek a path that serves their spiritual purposes. Some people are very happy to remain at this level and their karma will protect them. For those who hope to move to a higher Earth, then the Judeo/Christian pathway is the only choice that I see.
Old 24-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Master

As I write this a flock of birds are flying past the window. They are as much 'children of God', created by God and animated by the Spirit of God, as I am.

No religion or individual has a monopoly on God.

We are ALL part of the Divine Spirit.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-01-2015, 04:11 PM
TesseLated

Dogmatic beliefs are so tiresome...*sigh*....when will people give them up?

Such a slow process for this evolution in Consciousness...

Imo, 'God' is just pure Being that permeates every-thing....It just Is...It lives through us and every-thing in existence....

It wants us to spread good energy to the other parts of Itself...help, love, teach each other...in this way It can radiate...

Religion is just a 'personification' to make it more understandable...but people should eventually be able to move past that rudimentary/literal understanding...

...and Wake Up!
Old 25-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiwara Kaito
^ This is the claim of most religions. ^

The Abrahamic religions believe that god created the universe.
Pagan religions usually believe that god IS the universe / nature.
Scientists can explain it with the big bang.
The Hindu believe that all of there gods are a part of the universe.

It seems to be true: the common belief that there is only one god.
Could it be, that all gods are just another face of the same? I think so.
All that is = all that is! we are a part of it!

Maybe it is time we all look god in the face, by looking within ourselves.
Then can we see the beauty in ALL religion.
I believe we all agree and that we just don't know it.
I see all religion as pieces of a spiritual puzzle. - one we have yet to finish -
You are very wise Fujiwara Kaito.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Master
Properly, there is one God.

Jesus stated to those who wanted to execute Him, for making Himself equal with God...
"ye are gods".

The prior cited paganistic perspective is true, as is the "Abrahamic" perspective. Both are true. God is Truth.

God is a Person. In Whose image, we are to understand, we are created and made.

You want to subscribe to Evolution? Fine. Just eliminate time, since Physics tells us it doesn't really exist.
Which of course is related to, "Space".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Master
Exactly!
We are gods. We are divine as well. We all have a Higher Self, and the Higher Awareness (Holy Spirit) in us is always guiding us in the ways of the Spirit and not the Earthly ego.

Jesus was just calling his higher-Divine Self "The Son of God" and they accused him of blasphemy and basically reverberated that they too were this- "gods" but explains subtly in that same gospel (John) that they weren't this in a conscious sense because they were "full of dead man's bones" "Stray at a nat and swallow a camel" - they refused to be open to the enlightenment that Jesus brought and their own divinity.
Old 29-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account

The Son of God(Jesus) was prophesized in the Old Testement. In the New testament Jesus fulfilled the prophesies of the Old Testement.

I am not God,but, rather a child of God.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Guide
I do not embrace phrases that derogatize animals, nor curse them. My world is full of blessings to the animals, as they are mine to bless.

God can take any form, any form of God you can imagine.. He says to you give me power and trust, and seek Me. WHen you give God a form of power then that is the seed you have sown and rightly the form that you reap. God is mysterious and can take any form, be any form imaginable. Some curse God and say things like He has left us, and abandoned us, or even God is dead to us, and as such the form of God in their lives is not present. They reap the judgments they have sown. Foolishness. Is there a One God of all creation, yes there is, and he is as such omnipotent and omnipresent, and can be and is any and every form of God imaginable. In one way he walks as this, and in another way he walks as that, and in doing so He walks in all ways as everything, just as creation creates so too Does the perpetual eternity of God's life.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjajms
The Son of God(Jesus) was prophesized in the Old Testement. In the New testament Jesus fulfilled the prophesies of the Old Testement.

I am not God,but, rather a child of God.

Very well stated Ninja. As are the Angels also. His offspring.

After much study I've come to certain conclusions, and the elimination of time plays a big part in that. This is a concept and understanding; A perception many cannot attain to.
That many have a problem with.

Involving the angels, we are to understand that a third of the Angelic were swept to the Earth by "the tail of the Dragon", and there is the perspective that this is what constitutes humanity's origins. These "Stars" which were swept in the Earth, and into, "The World".
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-12-4/

People here are just playing out their roles, through time, which have to do with their true personage and origins. Predestination is involved with this also.

God knows who are His, the recipients of Salvation, and who are not His... involving those that lie, commit fraud and else.
"Here", in this time and space spectrum and situation, both the loyal faithful and the rebelliant unfaithful are playing out their roles. Possibly, in various manifestations, also through time.

All of this will come to an end though, as is also illustrated in His Word.

There is an end to the illusion.