Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Master
Steampunk Tarot Practice

Hi guys,

I am using the steampunk deck frequently right now. I want to get some practice with the deck. So I am hoping to take some questions to test how I am doing with these cards or how to best use them. If anyone wants to ask some questions, feel free to.
Feel free to ask yes/ no questions , one line questions , whatever.

sincerely,
angelic
Old 18-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Master

Dear Angelic
Thanks for the offer. Is it a good idea for me to apply for research leave to write a book right now? Or should I just stay put?
Old 18-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Master

this deck,

'wisdom from the gods of the machine'
sat on my shelf for a long time. I only recently. very recently. started to give it a go.

i disliked it at first. it as not the steampunk deck I thought i was getting. so i refused to work with it.

now it seems i've surrended to it. i enjoy the spreads the book has for all the majors.
great explanation of each 78 cards too.

i'll still get the steampunk i originally wanted.
Old 19-03-2018, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Dear Angelic
Thanks for the offer. Is it a good idea for me to apply for research leave to write a book right now? Or should I just stay put?

Navigator of airships, Moon voyage
, Ace of Leviathans

I feel that you want to leave, as you feel ready for it and this is your heart's desire. If you were to leave, this will give you a release of heart and mind for doing something you really want to do.
There does show unfinished business with your energy though, so for now you should stay put for a while. There is a lot of development , ideas that will come to you anyways even if you were to put this on hold right now. The inspiration won't leave you , and at a more opportune time success is guaranteed , there are better ways there for you. There will be continuation but greater depth at a later time. You are ready right now, but this will be a little premature at this time.
There is also some showing on managing time, if this isn't a problem now, maybe this will come up later. Know that your creative potentials will exceed time itself. The potential of something might not be bound by time, and goals can be better reached at later time too.
So the advise is temporarily put this on hold, and eventually bit by bit you will be able to break free and finally take the leap you want to.

I hope this helps for now, let me know ~

smiles,
angelic
Old 19-03-2018, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
this deck,

sat on my shelf for a long time. I only recently. very recently. started to give it a go.

i disliked it at first. it as not the steampunk deck I thought i was getting. so i refused to work with it.

now it seems i've surrended to it. i enjoy the spreads the book has for all the majors.

Oh yes this sat on my shelf too for the longest time. I have always been using more traditional decks, and now since I already started to use it, this does not have the typical RWS type symbolism.
I am more interested on exploring newer decks.
The book that comes with this is great, lots of different spreads there to chose from as well.

Not my favorite as of yet, I feel like I am learning something new though here.
Old 19-03-2018, 07:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

Navigator of airships, Moon voyage
, Ace of Leviathans

I feel that you want to leave, as you feel ready for it and this is your heart's desire. If you were to leave, this will give you a release of heart and mind for doing something you really want to do.
There does show unfinished business with your energy though, so for now you should stay put for a while. There is a lot of development , ideas that will come to you anyways even if you were to put this on hold right now. The inspiration won't leave you , and at a more opportune time success is guaranteed , there are better ways there for you. There will be continuation but greater depth at a later time. You are ready right now, but this will be a little premature at this time.
There is also some showing on managing time, if this isn't a problem now, maybe this will come up later. Know that your creative potentials will exceed time itself. The potential of something might not be bound by time, and goals can be better reached at later time too.
So the advise is temporarily put this on hold, and eventually bit by bit you will be able to break free and finally take the leap you want to.

I hope this helps for now, let me know ~

smiles,
angelic
Thanks ever so much! It does help a lot indeed. Time management is something i need to work on. And there may be the energy thing as well. Thanks again and best wishes!
Old 19-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Master

That was a very insightful reading Angelic. The idea of greater depth at a later date makes sense. There are so many Steampunk decks that I get confused. There is one I have in cards that is similar to what you pulled: the Victorian steampunk I think that left me blank. Then there is the Steampunk deck by Barbara Moore that I have on my cell phone (app) which I find really works.
Here is a card for you from my phone app: six of cups. I am quoting below
"A whisper from the past is influencing the situation. A kind act. A gentle touch. A quiet word. You may be idealizing a past action" or acting on a sweet memory. on the other hand, you can move forward with spontaneous innocence acting from the heart. This card is similar in some ways to the Moon card. "Our lovely dream worlds of nostalgia are often infused with confusion, light as mist and easily ignored."
Wonder if that resonates with you?!:)
Love and Light
Old 19-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
this deck,

This is exactly what happened to me. I disliked it because it was not the steampunk deck I thought I was getting (which I downloaded on my phone).
Angelic's reading and your post might inspire me to go back to this deck I have hidden away and take a relook:)
Old 19-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
That was a very insightful reading Angelic. The idea of greater depth at a later date makes sense. There are so many Steampunk decks that I get confused. There is one I have in cards that is similar to what you pulled: the Victorian steampunk I think that left me blank. Then there is the Steampunk deck by Barbara Moore that I have on my cell phone (app) which I find really works.
Here is a card for you from my phone app: six of cups. I am quoting below
"A whisper from the past is influencing the situation. A kind act. A gentle touch. A quiet word. You may be idealizing a past action" or acting on a sweet memory. on the other hand, you can move forward with spontaneous innocence acting from the heart. This card is similar in some ways to the Moon card. "Our lovely dream worlds of nostalgia are often infused with confusion, light as mist and easily ignored."
Wonder if that resonates with you?!:)
Love and Light

Haha moon, thank you for the lovely message. I am kind of going through some thoughts right now.
That's a very kind message and yes someone might as wel have reminded me and confirmed what I was thinking to myself. I got the clues. Thank you.
Yes so many of the steampunk decks, I got the one by John Matthews. I need a change with the decks lol. I am waiting for some new decks to arrive. They aren't on stock yet, so will arrive mid April.
You are very kind, and that was a sweet message. Thank you