Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Hell can be played out during an earth incarnation. I know, I have been there...I assure you....its a real place

Do you mean eternal, people go there forever? Is hell then needed is some fashion for a limited time.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Master
Hell was created to attack the peace of consciousness that our future is destined for. If the human mind can conceive of a hell, then it can take a better step forward and conceive that God is real, and leave hell where it belongs; in the garbage of human creation.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Right doesn't mean fixing anything but means awareness of it and understanding and you move forward, no ppunishment.
Yes, I agree too. I think this is why Catholic priests visit the dying to see if they want to express regret for any of their sins. I read a story somewhere once that someone that could see/talk to spirits witnessed an angel visiting someone's deathbed for the same purpose.
Old 30-09-2017, 01:34 AM
Master
As I consider life , I really am starting to grind at how we exist, and I myself lean toward a God being as the cause of this incredible thing called conscious life. Something cannot bring itself into existence , since it must exist to bring itself into existence. And that makes sense to me , I can believe that. So life is the reason why life exist, in my belief.
Old 30-09-2017, 05:33 AM
Master
This world has evolved into an incredible set of creative viral circumstances that a horror story artist could not have created any better. It could rile the jucie's of both heart and pen; its all unfolding " As if" it all was created in the mind of someone who has a great awesome plan, and his canvas is reality and we are being inserted into this stunning picture.

What he draws simply comes into life
Old 30-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
How many believe in this incredible belief?
Its basically teaches that every single human ever born have the Great Salvation of God absolutely free! ....
But, of course, it is no other way...it's not really a 'belief' to me...it's like
my gut knows this.

As every drop of water eventually goes back to it's source...we are destined to
go Home, or to become God-realized...however many ways one says it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, of course, it is no other way...it's not really a 'belief' to me...it's like
my gut knows this.

As every drop of water eventually goes back to it's source...we are destined to
go Home, or to become God-realized...however many ways one says it.

Greetings,

My gut also senses this , however any of us can put it, I too feel that we all are destined to return to our source of life, which I view as a God Being. And this is just my level of understanding. In my conscious reasoning, I think this God being has flexed his muscle and pulled from in himself " Life", and that life was at first Jesus, which I sense is another great being" likened" to God himself. Basically, " His Son." Its a Whole Lot contained in just that much, asking the conscious reasoning to approach that in earnest without tampering with it and change it into some kind of human monologue.

Laying aside the thousands of other belief systems that approach their individual concepts of this, and I am not protesting theirs, just tuning in on my gut attempts at what openings I have peeked through. And those attempts have continued to change yearly in my life time of trying to come to terms with this'; its not easy to explain the rawness of this incredible energy entity. And then to believe it!

Of course we all hold the right to own our sense of things, its mostly much of what we have. And then the beauty of being able to share it with others , and then try to see what they sense or believe; how we are impressed with this waking continual study.

In my examination of belief systems, this Universal Salvation has opened up a whole new world for me. You know, you hear what these religions explain and other spiritual minded people , science has an incredible impact , and on and on it can go. What matters most to me is a " Gospel", ( or an explanation of things concerning humanity and our destiny!), that is " All Inclusive" and does not doom people to some exile because they have not lived up to a set of standards and we need to herd them off somewhere in the universe and lock them away. A very sad departure and a cruel way to handle the weakness that exist in humanity. So I am attracted to a system that will rehabilitate human nature and unravel the fabric that actually changes human nature, push the right buttons , and renew humans and change the actual inner consciousness of all of us, ( because we all are affected to one degree or another), and then introduce that change and promote it as our true destiny.

A system where we all have that change to look forward to; but we have to understand with " Now"; what's happening now? And we need help in getting our understanding to wrestle with where humanity has been, is now and will be tomorrow? We need this " God", to take our thoughts, and do something with them, to preserve what we believe, and give us something that will give our consciousness a strength to stand up and actually " Believe" that this God' : This being we accept has entered our thinking, and now at least walk with us through whatever is ahead, even if it looks dim.

Its hard enough to just believe in God, now we have to get through this challenge that this life can be! Because it can be a fortress of solitude at times, as you sit there and think about things. Everyday , one thing or another! It can get so tiresome! Then you think about God; is he real; and now, as you extend your consciousness as far as you are able to, it just seems like you can't even get through the ceiling , or just face what looks like an endless nothing! Here your being open minded about it, but yet you cannot hear God, neither see him or touch him. Listen, that is a thing that can pull many, many tears from your eyes, as you peer from inward to outward , just desperately searching for your maker; this being to believe in.

And the belief system that is " Universal", can at least give you some comfort, that you must live your life, and your loved ones who are also living or have lived , but none of you are doomed! None of that heart breaking nonsense that you must live in a type of hell, then die and go through a worse hell.
Old 30-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Angel1

''...none of us are doomed..." I know, right?! What nonsense fed to us by
those in the past filled with fear, with a mindset that throwing virgins into
volcanoes was what this Divine Being wanted....oh brother.

This is again a good opportunity to post what I think is filled with insight for us...
By Meher Baba:

God is love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved.
But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself.
And in order to love Himself, He must imagine Himself as the Beloved whom He
as the lover imagines He loves.

Beloved and lover implies separation.
And separation creates longing; and longing causes search.
And the wider and the more intense the search, the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.
When longing is at it's most intense, separation is complete, and the purpose of separation, which was that love might experience itself as lover and Beloved,
is fulfilled; and union follows.

And when union is attained, the lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved, whom he loved and desired union with;
and that all the impossible situations that he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.
To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become what you already are!
Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''...

This is again a good opportunity to post what I think is filled with insight for us...
By Meher Baba:

God is love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved.
But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself.
And in order to love Himself, He must imagine Himself as the Beloved whom He
as the lover imagines He loves.

Beloved and lover implies separation.
And separation creates longing; and longing causes search.
And the wider and the more intense the search, the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.
When longing is at it's most intense, separation is complete, and the purpose of separation, which was that love might experience itself as lover and Beloved,
is fulfilled; and union follows.

And when union is attained, the lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved, whom he loved and desired union with;
and that all the impossible situations that he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.
To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become what you already are!
Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

That is indeed an awesome thought.
Old 30-09-2017, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Yes, I agree too. I think this is why Catholic priests visit the dying to see if they want to express regret for any of their sins. I read a story somewhere once that someone that could see/talk to spirits witnessed an angel visiting someone's deathbed for the same purpose.

You know, I've thought about this exact thing myself waiting. Why wait to do it. You have the power to forgive, that was the newest thing Jesus taught imo. Talk to yourself about yourself and you will have no regrets.

One cannot lie to themselves, don't even try. I came to see that one day.