Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 03-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Master
Hi horse and thankyou
Right now I have no energy to excercise because of my family situation anything that affects me emotionally takes a toll on me physically.
xox
Spiritlite.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:43 PM
shaya48

HI SPIRITLITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I've gone two weeks not swimming. And at times I get very nervous about it. I just feel too tired to do it. But I've also lost three of our cats in the past four months, one of them being a four month old kitten (all were put down).
Should I just let it be and take a break?
Thanks
SPiritlite

HI LOVE,

I AM SORRY IT IS A SAD TIME WHEN YOU LOSE A PET OR PETS, THAT WE LOVE SO MUCH, BUT I SEE THEM COMING TO YOU AND FOLLOWING YOU AROUND JUST LIKE THEY USED TO ALL HEALTHY AND WELL AS YOU KNOW IN SPIRIT EVERYTHING LIVES ON IN A BETTER WORLD.

ALLOW YOUR SELF TO BE HOW YOU NEED TO BE, IF YOU DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO DO SOMETHING DONT DO IT, GRIEVING TAKES OUR ENTHUISIASM AWAY FORM WANTING TO DO SOMETHING IT IS A NORMAL PROCESS WE GO THROUGH EMOTIONAL ISSUES WITH IN THE FAMILY, WORK OR EVERY DAY THINGS CAN GET US DOWN AND WE FEEL LIKE WE CANT BE BOTHERED WITH OTHER THINGS SO ALLOW YOURSELF SOME NURTURING TIME FOR YOU AND WHEN YOU ARE READY TO GET INTO THE SWING OF THINGS AGAIN YOU WILL.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA HAPPIER TIMES ARE COMING HANG IN THERE I FEEL BIG CHANGES IN A MORE POSITIVE WAY ARE COMING TO YOU SOON.
THERE IS LOTS OF HELP AROUND YOU SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY ITS ALL WORKING TO A BIGGER PLAN FOR YOU.OK?
Old 04-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Master
Shaya thankyou so much
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:42 AM
Guide
What kind of food are you eating? Cut out the chemicals like Splenda which just ruins your health. Eat organic and nutritious food. Get a good water filter if you can afford it and drink out of glass not plastic.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Master
yeah I can't get a water filter because we use well water and the well water is bad so I have to drink bottled water. I never ever eat anythign with splenda in it. I think I eat reasonably well actually compared to this time last year. I eat a lot of sprouted bread with a lot of tomatoes and avocadoes, I eat apples and bananas, I eat protein three times a week.
Drink wheatgrass about three times a week
Drink about 4 large cups of green tea a day
eat a ton of mushrooms three times a week
take a vit. d supplements, take iodine supplement, take cal-mag supplement
I also have issues with anxiety and such so when I'm emotionally "ill" I have no energy at all.
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Master
Angel1

It sounds like your worse problem is the family issues.
There's got to be a better way of coping than you are now...
It's sad but true, one has to work it out in their own hearts and minds how best to do that, but I sure wish I knew what to say to help you. Living alone sounds lonely, but there's an up side to it, LOL.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Guide
That all sounds good Spirit. One more thing to check is that you're not eating genetically modified food. Things like soy and canola (also known as rape) are usually GMO and are to be avoided anyway with the exception of fermented soy (soy sauce, tempe, and miso are OK.) I always look for Organic or Non-GMO on the label. Bottled water isn't necessarily all that good because of bisphenol-A (BPA) which is found in hard clear plastics. But I'm still learning about that.

But maybe it isn't your diet. Maybe it's something else if there are family issues. But I suggest going for walks regularly if you don't have the energy to go swimming at least a little walking will be good to keep you going. Yes, you get energy from exercising.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Racer X

You have a mass of energy which is not being used for exercise!

It is in the anxiety itself. That is the one place you did not think to look. It is like "lost keys", they are not lost... just in the one place overlooked.

So how do you transform this energy?

Well, you don't .....it does that itself. You do have to initiate the transformation of dark energy into moving energetic energy though.

HOW!??

Sit with it in solitude and silence.
Look at it....
Let whatever emotions and thoughts rise naturally.
Look at them without IDENTIFYING ......."I AM SAD" or "I AM ANXIOUS"
Change those thoughts to "I see a sad feeling, I am ok with it but I am not the feeling itself."
Allow the feeling to exist as you simply look at it.

Pause and reflect:
Do you wish to hold on to this feeling or let it go?
Hold on and it will forever repeat.
Let it go and it begins to weaken........
It may rise several more times until completely released.

When you feel filled with energy and feel like exercising again, the energy has been raised/transmuted!

Work with this until you master it.....
That is Self-Mastery and it will open you to greater and greater gifts/experiences. It really is easy once you get past the resistance which will surface. The resistance is a primal fear of the unknown. You have identified with the anxiety and thus believe yourself to be it. Un-believe it and you will have a dream of setting yourself free from jail! Then freedom will follow in the waking world.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Master
Thankyou Racer X
Spiritlite.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Master
Spiritlite...wheat and dairy are probably the most common dietary culprits, along with chemicals of various kinds...

But if not your diet then it may be just the stress..so sorry for your losses...and often the best thing, other than meditation, is just to rest and sleep as much as you can...when you've had a chance to get your strength back...you may try walking or v gentle exercise at first...

Take care!
7L