Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Master

March RC 2018: tealily and moonincancer

original thread - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=121072

boom
Old 12-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Master

** Steampunk tarot

1. Your greatest strength
King of Swords reversed

I'm feeling here a sense of holding back - literally "holding your tongue". I'm wondering if one of your greatest strengths is to tactically withdraw, or at least not be too impulsive verbally in risky/conflict situations. Lots of self-control here, and an awareness of how the wrong word at the wrong time can do a lot of damage. Good diplomacy skills.

2. How you can enhance this strength
Wheel of Fortune reversed

Bahaha. So basically this spread is saying "oh hey, this chick is good in tough situations! If she wants to get better at it, what she should do is willingly fling herself into more tough situations where she can get lots of practice!". It's almost as if you're GOOD at either conflict resolution, negotiation, diffusing tense situations or helping bad situations come to an end. If we're talking careers, this sort of stuff may include divorce proceedings, business liquidation, funeral home etc. Healthcare end - palliative care/hospice work, suicide counsellor, addiction treatment etc. It's not pretty stuff, but it's real, it happens and when it does we need people who can deal with it. "Who can we turn to when things get bad?" type stuff.

3. How you can apply this to a relationship, project, or event
5 of Cups reversed.

Again, here I'm seeing that you may have a great ability to pick people up when they're down (but on the bright side - it looks like they've perked up just enough to realise they need to do SOMETHING to get back up, they just have no idea how). This is heavy stuff and a lot of people can't handle it, but it looks like you can. These cards may indicate someone who is turned to as the counsellor in their friendship circle - but it could also indicate ideal career choices for you (see above) or aspects you could maximise on in your life.

4. What this strength brings to you
The Hierophant

At heart what keeps you ticking may be an innate sense of wanting to help guide other people - teaching them the best way to get through life, helping them through tough periods of their life, and basically being happy to share your life wisdom (and wisdom you've gained from other people as well) through all people who cross your path. You may be the kind of person who genuinely believes your role in life is to help other people and to be genuinely helpful where you can, with a certain kind of openness and generosity that other people aren't willing to give. There's a beautiful kind of simplicity and honesty here - you don't overthink it, you simply share what skills and knowledge you have because it seems like you figure "well, what's the point of knowing all this if I'm not going to share it?". There's a lot of altruism here in a very genuine, non-pretentious kind of way.

Beautiful stuff

----------------

This was a really impressive spread. I was worried about how it would work (I used your profile page to 'tune in'), but I feel like I got a lot of depth here and some great insights about you. Hopefully I tuned into the right person Let me know what you think!
Old 13-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Master

Dear Tealily
Sorry for the delay. My feed back is another post below this one. I am posting your reading below. Please feel free to ask me for another one if you like. I am using the Psychic tarot deck. I could try another set with Greenwitch or another deck later:)

Your Greatest Strength
8 pentacles/positive movement forward
Your greatest strength is your ability to get things moving, to spur yourself, projects and people to action. You bring special skills to art, design and have a passion for creativity enhanced by an ability to execute them in practical ways. You can also help others when they are stalled. The energy and vitality you bring to projects and the ability to manifest design into concrete form are your strengths. I sense a restless energy at work, a slight impatience even though its meticulous and well crafted in execution.

How you can enhance this strength
9swords/suffering in silence
The image shows a person at the edge of the cliff wondering whether to leap off. I would say yes. Taking risks and overcoming any doubts and anxieties about your abilities and past actions will enhance your strength. Go for it girl! The support will also be forthcoming. This advice should also apply to relationships.Try dancing, exercise and things you enjoy, keep the creativity flowing and celebrate your sexuality.

How you can apply this to a relationship, project, event
5 cups/emotional loss (clarified with unfinished symphony: wisdom of the oracle)
Closure, letting go and tying up loose ends. Get to the nitty gritty and even if it means looking at the boring or uncomfortable stuff finish what you started. Try and finish your assignments and take care of your bills, paperwork and documents. In a relationship this could mean try and get closure if you can by making contact. Or else heal your heart. take time out to do it through self healing and nurturing. Then you can make space for the new.

What this Strength brings to you
Balance/Justice
Sometimes one has to find the closure and balance within before it is manifested in one's circumstances. You have the strength to turn things around and act fairly and effectively. You can move inwards and try and reach a calmer space inside, breathe and see things dispassionately to get another perspective. Since you are good at action and manifestation anyway, resolving conflicts in your heart, acting from a space of goodness and justice will ensure good results. The law of karma will play out and you will be supported and receive the just rewards. The inside is just as if not more important than the outer world.
Hope this makes some sense:)
Old 13-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Master

Feedback for Tealily
Thank you very much for such a supportive and beautiful reading. Yes that does sound like what I have been trying to do. There is a friend I am currently talking through different crises. We even did a healing course together recently. I enjoyed sharing what I had learnt in the past. I am also a teacher by profession, so a lot of what you said makes sense, because I try to use it in my work.
We have trouble brewing at my workplace (don't we all:)) with some people who like conflicts and dramas I have to remember to be diplomatic and not blurt out things unthinkingly. Usually I am able to keep calm and make the right noises:)
What you said made me feel good about what I have been trying to do. Thanks
Old 17-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Master

Thanks for your feedback and your patience in waiting for mine! Life got ahead of me for a little whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Your Greatest Strength
8 pentacles/positive movement forward
Your greatest strength is your ability to get things moving, to spur yourself, projects and people to action. You bring special skills to art, design and have a passion for creativity enhanced by an ability to execute them in practical ways. You can also help others when they are stalled. The energy and vitality you bring to projects and the ability to manifest design into concrete form are your strengths. I sense a restless energy at work, a slight impatience even though its meticulous and well crafted in execution.
Yup this sounds like me - I'm very dynamic and get things going. I also have a background in the arts :)

Quote:
How you can enhance this strength
9swords/suffering in silence
The image shows a person at the edge of the cliff wondering whether to leap off. I would say yes. Taking risks and overcoming any doubts and anxieties about your abilities and past actions will enhance your strength. Go for it girl! The support will also be forthcoming. This advice should also apply to relationships.Try dancing, exercise and things you enjoy, keep the creativity flowing and celebrate your sexuality.
Oh I know... my issue is having the energy and confidence to jump! I am still looking at various areas of my life that need kick-starting. I know that I really really need to make some bold moves this year otherwise nothing will change.

Quote:
How you can apply this to a relationship, project, event
5 cups/emotional loss (clarified with unfinished symphony: wisdom of the oracle)
Closure, letting go and tying up loose ends. Get to the nitty gritty and even if it means looking at the boring or uncomfortable stuff finish what you started. Try and finish your assignments and take care of your bills, paperwork and documents. In a relationship this could mean try and get closure if you can by making contact. Or else heal your heart. take time out to do it through self healing and nurturing. Then you can make space for the new.
I am indeed due for some serious self-healing. It's been mentioned by a few people now. I might come up with a fun 30-day tarot-inspired healing challenge thingo :)

Quote:
What this Strength brings to you
Balance/Justice
Sometimes one has to find the closure and balance within before it is manifested in one's circumstances. You have the strength to turn things around and act fairly and effectively. You can move inwards and try and reach a calmer space inside, breathe and see things dispassionately to get another perspective. Since you are good at action and manifestation anyway, resolving conflicts in your heart, acting from a space of goodness and justice will ensure good results. The law of karma will play out and you will be supported and receive the just rewards. The inside is just as if not more important than the outer world.
Hope this makes some sense:)
Gotcha. What I'm hearing is I gotta take care of the inside before I'm well-placed to take care of the outside :)

Thank you!