Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

Friend has experience first time meditating

Yesterday, I was teaching my friend how to meditate. She has never tried before, but has heard me talking about it and agreed to give it a go.

I had her sit with her back straight and try to clear her mind. I played some meditation music from youtube, turned the lights down low, and we both sat and practiced. I could not clear my mind so I started playing my two tibetan bowls to help her relax and I wanted to make her first time a nice experience. A little later I taught her about repeating a mantra, and she decided to use the word "happiness".

About 15 minutes into the meditation, she suddenly says"ok, that was weird." She told me that she was in a forest, full of green trees and there was a clearing straight ahead. She could not turn or move, but suddenly a girl with long brown hair ran past her wearing a white dress with puff sleeves. The girl turned around and said "mommy!" and then my friend burst into tears (I'm supposing within her vision, because I didn't know until she told me, however she was teary eyed and contemplative afterwards).

I was so happy for her that she had an experience the first time she tried it, because now she will be interested in meditation, and perhaps we can do it together sometimes. Not to mention she had an emotional release! I also told her I'm a bit jealous because I get images and words, but not full blown visions in color like that. She has agreed that we can practice this together sometimes, and I want to guide her into doing past life regression or perhaps even readings. I have suspected for a while that she might be psychic, and has shown some empath talents.

I have a couple questions: is this astral projection? or just some type of vision? Is there a way I can teach her to move around inside the vision? I assume it is like moving in astral projection, but neither of us have any experience with that. Although now that I am thinking of it, she didn't report any vibrations or exiting her body, so maybe this isn't AP after all...

Thanks for any help I get, either way it was a cool experience and I'm really happy for her!
Old 11-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Guide

Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Do you know what you just did? :) They say when you meditate your life changes forever. When you created such an experience with her you created a seed of light that will continue to sprout for infinity. In effect you have just helped that many people not to mention the effect it caused in other dimensions. Also your story has just inspired an idea within me...... I want to make the first meditation a ceremony kinda like what you did. The initiation onto the path of light. :) I liked your story..... instantly shifted my vibration :)

Her vision reminded me of my vision a long time ago... I think it was her higher self giving her first memory...... Love :)

Visions like that are visions but they are in them..... depending on what kind of vision it is or what the message is and how much ability one has.. you will either just watch, take a active role, or watch from another perspective. I bet she got a big dose of emotion with that vision. I had one of a past life where I had to speak to my little girl and I felt a different type of love. It is the soft love of having a child that is yours.

Anyways I think if you guys continue to meditate together or possibly bring others with you that your meditation and esp and etc will grow a lot faster. Also dont get into a habit of putting names to everything you encounter as it limits its power or connection to oneness :)

Have funn :)
Old 11-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you so much! Yes I think it is a good thing to "initiate" people's first time and make it special. Burning incense would be a good idea too. They also make frankincense and myrrh oil that you can put into an oil diffuser. For some people, meditation is quite intimidating and thought to be quite boring. I'm so glad it wasn't boring her first time!

I had also thought she had connected with higher self. I told her not to try and recreate the experience, but to let each one be a new experience. I told her she may or may not see the child again, and that's ok. I wish I had someone to help me with all this when I first started... and I wasn't a member of forums back then.
Old 14-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Guide
Amazing...
Old 17-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Amazing...

Thanks, yeah I thought so too. I know she did not actually accomplish traditional meditation because she did not clear her mind, but perhaps the seed will grow
Old 18-10-2017, 02:43 AM
Guide

Keep it up! :) Dont be hard on yourself! The seed will grow to flower many flowers one day. Not to mention the bees and the beings that breathe its air.... the floral smell that brightens ones day.... The honey from the bee that completes ones meal :)
Old 18-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Knower
Reading this experience made me happy for you both, and also made me want to look up Tibetan bowl sounds to used for a meditation session, hopefully they have some nice sounding ones on YouTube, if not you maybe could do a vid with it, and help others that way as well.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 18-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Master
i luv medtatn i do it relx mrel relx me evn if i do nod off dream wen i do it
its grt 2 giv yore eys a rest it is relx thng of thn grt evn if tv or radioss on its grt iv had grt dreams medtaon 2 sum ott but grt dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
Reading this experience made me happy for you both, and also made me want to look up Tibetan bowl sounds to used for a meditation session, hopefully they have some nice sounding ones on YouTube, if not you maybe could do a vid with it, and help others that way as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7EHidYj9BQ

This is the one I use most often, and in fact was the one we were listening to that day, besides the two bowls I own. Great stuff!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just found this one- looks like a really good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hUtli68xg