Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 05-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Suspended

A wonderful feeling......

I just felt the need to share my days experience with you all. I had a very busy morning today. My wife had a day off and when I returned early afternoon, she suggested that we pick up the dog and go out into the forest for a walk. Although it was a lovely sunny day, I felt very weary and it would have been so easy for me to just say no and throw myself into the arm chair with my feet up. However, I decided to go along with it and am so glad I did. Once out there amongst the trees with the peace and quiet, I could hear the birds singing their spring song with the sun streaming through the woods. This for me had a most uplifting vibe which seemed to wash over me. We walked for about an hour which I loved. When we returned home, I still flaked out in the arm chair, but felt renewed and infused with something that I just couldn't explain. Not to mention the dog had a great time.
Old 14-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Shincarra

I have always use the power of the woods to bring Peace to my heart and spirit. Thank you for posting this.