Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 05-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Galaxy Shells

Unlike my thread from over here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=105249 though these shells are still getting inspired and made because of a spiritual nudge to do so, the colors and patterns aren't familiar to me (such as, the placement of the glitter / stars is *suppose* to be in very particular places, the swirl and colorations are suppose to be just like this or just like that).

These feel a lot more 'arty'. So, enjoy <3

Full sized pic here

Full sized pic here
Old 08-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Methinks my painting muse was listening to SerpentSun's comment

Full Sized Pic Here

In dim light to see some of the glittery goodness.

Full sized picture here
Old 08-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Full sized pic here
Old 08-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Gracey

I like those. Neat idea to do.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I like those. Neat idea to do.

Thank you kindly for saying so. Just wish I knew why exactally I'm making them. (not complaining against it, but there's definately some artistic force working through me to get these made and I'm curious.)
Old 14-09-2016, 08:58 AM
55Degrees

Wow Dx these are beautiful.
Old 14-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account

They look awesome

Looks like a fun project . One of my fav artists designs mandalas on her seasells. i will have to visit the Ocean sometime here soon
Old 14-09-2016, 01:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Pisces Moon, thank you kindly for taking the time to check these out <3 And I'm glad you like them! (Also, thank you kindly for taking the time out to pm me. Much appreciated!)

Hi again, Clover!
Thanks for commenting and... wait... what? Designs mandalas... on seashells?! Oh my gosh! That's got to be so difficult but look so amazing!
If it's not too forward of me to be asking, would it be alright if I got to see a couple pictures of that? I'm all curious now to see what they look like. (And just how big the shells must be. Are they palm sized? Hand sized? Gotta-use-both-hands-to-hold-it sized?)

I do hope you get to visit the ocean sometime soon. Whenever you get to do it, may your trip be enjoyable, and may you step on no sharp shells or hot sand <3
Old 14-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi DX! I hope they assisted you well in the Chat room. I finally got a new keyboard but I am a bit sloppy with it...

This woman is named Alisa Burke, she is a art blogger, she lives next the Sea, so she does a lot of projects with her surroundings, here is one pic of her mandala art
Oh boy, I am getting the itch to be creative, now I am feeling inspired to make something haham thanks!

Old 14-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
^_^ Hello Clover,

Yes ma'am, they helped (though Pisces Moon brought so much clarity that it was surprising).

lol It's alright if you're a bit sloppy with your new keyboard. As long as it works and you can be comfortable with it, then all's good <3

And about the shell art by Alisa Burke, first up, thank you for sharing.
Secondly, omg... NOT what I was expecting at all! I was expecting more seashells but omg the detail!
... though... this does make me wonder if this is somehow the reason why I've been idly picking up the larger snail shells I find in the back of my yard. Tried twice to paint them but both times ended up 'blech'. Maybe this will inspire something for me. Who knows, right?

Quote:
Oh boy, I am getting the itch to be creative, now I am feeling inspired to make something haham thanks!
Oohhh how exciting to hear about <3 And, if you do make something, I'd love to see a pic of it. (My natural curiousity gettin' the better of me, and all that lol)

You're welcome.