Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Knower

So worried that the end times are near!

There's been a lot of bad stuff happening lately. Someone wants to open a court case, based off a decade old dead person; the King of Pop and it seems like we're losing our freedom, anymore. I don't know what's going on, but I pray to God that the end times are not near. I'm not ready for the end of the world and what if the rapture puts an end to reincarnation for me and everyone else? Can I choose a timeline where the rapture hasn't happened yet, if such were to occur?
Old 09-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Master

As far as I know, the more you think about something, the more you bring it in your reality. Worry less, especially about things that you can't control!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
There's been a lot of bad stuff happening lately. Someone wants to open a court case, based off a decade old dead person; the King of Pop and it seems like we're losing our freedom, anymore. I don't know what's going on, but I pray to God that the end times are not near. I'm not ready for the end of the world and what if the rapture puts an end to reincarnation for me and everyone else? Can I choose a timeline where the rapture hasn't happened yet, if such were to occur?

You make a good point.
How ought reincarnation really be viewed? In the sense of "illusory" space/time? Or, in the sense of emanation of the true personage and soul, apart from time?
Eternity, the greater reality and truth.

Noted that regarding, CERN? Stephen Hawking had cited Book of Revelation, chapter 6, involving the creation of a black hole in the lab.
Which occurred in 2015.
(What else occurred in humanity in 2015?)

National Geographic posed the question of, "Is our universe in the black hole of another universe?"

Also...

www.disclose.tv/amp/314067

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88

Let us accept what is before us and Let us keep our garments spotless. Let us fight as best we can and be ready at all times. Let us not worry about the rapture, let us not worry about reincarnation and Let us not worry about our weaknesses. But let us push on, let us fight! A true warrior only cares about winning, and if he/she can win flawlessly... The better.
Old 16-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Master
Something has to come to an end in order to start something new.
Old 21-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Master
I didn't know where to post this...here will do.

The ozone layer over Australia is all but gone now. El Nino events are a constant thing, instead of only happening once every 10 years or so...most of the continent is basically always in drought now and it has been that way for the past 5 years.

Summer weather and high temperatures last from October to June, with humidity in the 70-80 percentile range and the barometric pressure is also always very high.

In the past 6 months, milk has gone up by 20 cents a litre for drought relief because cows keep on dying in the fields.

The large supermarket chains have to import lettuce now because it is too hot and humid for Aussie farmers to grow lettuce anymore.

The price of honey has skyrocketed because a lot of the bees are dying...All of the RF pollution and microwave radiation pollution has interfered with the bee's ability to navigate its way back to the hive.

Every few months, there is a massive fish die-off in one or more of our large rivers.

All of the drought topsoil, bushfires and burnoffs create massive dust and smog storms causing about half a centimetre of residue over everything in all of our East Coast cities and towns, whenever a Westerly wind blows...each time this happens, hundreds of children and the elderly die from respiratory illnesses.

It feels like I am living inside a microwave oven and being cooked from the inside out a lot of the time...All the atoms inside my body vibrate until waves of heat extrude from every pore in my skin to a distance of about 8cms from my body and nothing can alleviate this...not air-conditioning, not cold showers, not hydration...nothing! I wonder if this is why all the animals and bees are dying?

With the introduction of 5G, this is only going to get much worse.

So, is the world coming to an end? You tell me.

I have heard there are many other planets and planes of existence we can be reborn upon if the world ends...including many multiverses where the world hasn't ended...
Old 21-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Master
Turn the news off.
Old 22-05-2019, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I didn't know where to post this...here will do.

The ozone layer over Australia is all but gone now. El Nino events are a constant thing, instead of only happening once every 10 years or so...most of the continent is basically always in drought now and it has been that way for the past 5 years.

Summer weather and high temperatures last from October to June, with humidity in the 70-80 percentile range and the barometric pressure is also always very high.

In the past 6 months, milk has gone up by 20 cents a litre for drought relief because cows keep on dying in the fields.

The large supermarket chains have to import lettuce now because it is too hot and humid for Aussie farmers to grow lettuce anymore.

The price of honey has skyrocketed because a lot of the bees are dying...All of the RF pollution and microwave radiation pollution has interfered with the bee's ability to navigate its way back to the hive.

Every few months, there is a massive fish die-off in one or more of our large rivers.

All of the drought topsoil, bushfires and burnoffs create massive dust and smog storms causing about half a centimetre of residue over everything in all of our East Coast cities and towns, whenever a Westerly wind blows...each time this happens, hundreds of children and the elderly die from respiratory illnesses.

It feels like I am living inside a microwave oven and being cooked from the inside out a lot of the time...All the atoms inside my body vibrate until waves of heat extrude from every pore in my skin to a distance of about 8cms from my body and nothing can alleviate this...not air-conditioning, not cold showers, not hydration...nothing! I wonder if this is why all the animals and bees are dying?

With the introduction of 5G, this is only going to get much worse.

So, is the world coming to an end? You tell me.

I have heard there are many other planets and planes of existence we can be reborn upon if the world ends...including many multiverses where the world hasn't ended...

Sorry to say, there is no ozone whole over Australia, and never was.
Yes the climates are changing, and I don't mind if the winters are getting a bit warmer to the point where we don't have winter frosts any longer.
Lake Ayre is full like seldom before and teeming with life.
Yes during burn offs you can get some smoke haze, depending on the winds.
Burn offs are important in land management.
Yes cattle have died, 300 000 to 500 000 but in floods. I don't want to say, there are no drought stricken areas in Australia, only the changes are not one sided. Yes, the contrasts becoming greater, just look at the US, they still have snow storms at the same time that there are hurricanes. The Midwest is flooded weeks on end as it seams. Europe is hotter then ever.

I come from a wine growing area in Germany and what used to be an exceptional wine year is now the average as I heard.

Does life on earth come to an end? certainly not, but it is changing. Getting ready for the next level. There will be changes and changes are not always easy.

Those in the know, or think they are in the know build underground bunkers all around the world. At least they know something is coming. It is not the first time in the history of this planet. And cultures have moved into the inner earth before.

Some suggest, at some point a pulse will hit earth. Not directly from the sun but transmitted through our sun from what some would call our central sun. And if I was religious I would say, the righteous will survive.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:22 AM
Master

And it wouldnt matter if earth came to a screaming halt anyway. Life goes on without the flesh & in total free abundance.
I would not fool around living in a hot dust storm on earth without food or fresh water, I would exercise my God given right to seperate from the flesh, & leave the Earth for a life of free abundance in the heavens, & continue on with my life without the hinderances of the nasty spiritual beings that I experience continuously here in the flesh.

The earth will not explode or die out to soon...a male & Female will surely survive & keep mankind on earth alive for much longer.

If it were not for my folks needing assistance, I would have left ten years ago...HOWEVER THOUGH my desire to exit may come sooner than I think, because my brothers are quite capable of looking after our folks. & my folks know of my desire & have begrudgingly said that i should go if i feel strongly enough about it....IT IS SO VERY MUCH CONSTANTLY ON MY MIND.

& regarding the ozone layer over Australia...there is plenty of it left, other wise we here could not go outside.

& I also know what causes the flesh body to vibrate within & over heat, & i have spoken about that before & have been literally been told to "SHUT UP"...& so I won't go in to a that right now will I...NO...SMILES.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:49 AM
Master
As I read Neil's post about overheating, something came to mind what a Taoist teacher said, and I am not sure what Shivani Devi practices.
To much cosmic energies which are hot, can create an overheating of the body. This is why the Taoists always emphasize the balance between cool earth energies and hot cosmic energies. We pull both of them in and mix them before we circle them in our body. Of cause I would not know if this is in any way related to energy work.