Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Master

in my experience there is a big difference in desperately wanting it to be and knowing it to be.

the desperation seeks outside validation constantly. Constantly focused on the other person and stalled in that loop going in circles.

The knowing is contentment feeling that is focused on movement toward soul progression
Old 22-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeria21
Hello! Where can I get a free twin flame connection confirmation reading?🤔😬

Avoid labeling. Instead of trying to find someone who confirms TF connection, you just need more info about your connection.
Labeling is unnecessary.

I assume that you are struggling with the connection and looking for a reason, because you may already exhausted all logical explanations.??
You are possibly beginning to wonder about your sanity??

Here is the insight.
When you need to know more about the connection, a right person will come along and will provide you with the info.
You may receive those info a little/a piece at a time when your soul leads you to it.
Just try to live your life w/o being obsessed about it.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

[quote=Ziusudra]Avoid labeling. Instead of trying to find someone who confirms TF connection, you just need more info about your connection.

Oh I appreciate this sentence!!!
Old 26-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Master

Soulmate relationships look very similar to twin flames in readings. It would be very difficult to find a reader who could tell the difference. Matching vibrations (even the unhealthy) come up as matches of a sort.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:05 AM
Pathfinder

I met a very significant connection 2 years ago. I have had a number of readings because the strength of the connection I felt I could not discount. 2 years on I am convinced he is a significant soulmate that was put on my path to help me grow. I do think he is a twin flame but am open that he may be a significant soulmate only.

In the first reading I was seeking validation of the connection and I was told that he is a spiritual catalyst. My later readings were not to seek validation of what it was. Since that time I have had a reading or two where any signficance of the connection was not picked or detected. Most recently I have have had 2 readings where both readers told me they thought it was twin flame.

However what I will say is this. Early on in the journey I did not have as much spiritual connection to him. I felt familiarity, a pure love. 2 years later my kundalini is awake, my heart chakra is open and energy is moving up to the third eye, and I feel his energy - I also feel him etherically in a sexual way fairly frequently. From my experience I think the connection can grow over time - if someone told me 2 years ago I would experience what I have with this connection I would have said they were crazy.

Not sure if this helps. Don't seek validation outside. You will get enough signs if this relationship is signficant to your path. The times I have sought readings is when I have felt lost and unsure of my direction.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeria21
Hello! Where can I get a free twin flame connection confirmation reading?🤔😬

My honest opinion is why do you want to know? It's hard enough being in life as it is, once a connection is confirmed as was subtly confirmed to me by a psychic, it creates hell. Truly you don't want that.

I often wonder why we want to know these things, ignorance is bliss, trust me, not knowing is the best option.

If you're with the person, enjoy it for what it is and for not labelling and if you are not trust that your life is where it is meant to be.

All will be well...
Old 09-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Experiencer

I had one done by a very reputable twin flame in union. It was really a form of confirmation I really needed at the time. I understand wanting some clarity as they are very misleading “signs,” and our minds can play tricks on us. Message me if you want more info. Be careful cause they are many fake readers who will gladly take your money... With that said, the best confirmation is going within and being honest with yourself and that is free ��
Old 10-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
I had one done by a very reputable twin flame in union. It was really a form of confirmation I really needed at the time. I understand wanting some clarity as they are very misleading “signs,” and our minds can play tricks on us. Message me if you want more info. Be careful cause they are many fake readers who will gladly take your money... With that said, the best confirmation is going within and being honest with yourself and that is free ��

Oh I would like to know more information:)