Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-04-2014, 08:03 AM
Lorelyen

Surprising that more hasn't been made of the obvious. People who path-work will understand this: because an entity presents itself as a Spirit Guide doesn't mean that It's either good or is the "proper" one - especially for those who have never worked on integrating with their darker psyche. They really are prey to anything that wants to see through into the living world.

Old 24-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
I know the violet flame meditation but would you be so kind as to describe the white flame technique to me or show me where to find it please?

v.
The white fire is used as a visualization and an affirmation to purify and to burn away negative energy. When used with the violet flame, they can be used to burn away and transmute negative thought forms and energy.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
The white fire is used as a visualization and an affirmation to purify and to burn away negative energy. When used with the violet flame, they can be used to burn away and transmute negative thought forms and energy.

Where did you get the (white fire) technique from? Where does it originate from?
Old 24-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
Where did you get the (white fire) technique from? Where does it originate from?

Count Saint Germain.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePilot
My theory is that since they all perceive it as one giant soup, they are replying to multiple parallel universes at once, so the word "soon" is the best way for them not to give a wrong date 99% of the time.

Good answer, thanks SpacePilot I also get the answer " soon " a lot of times when I am asking for when something is going to happen.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Count Saint Germain.

Thanks Mazulu, much appreciated :)
Old 24-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Knower
Regardless of mistakes we are all still perfect :)

Love & light
Old 24-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I also get the answer " soon " a lot of times when I am asking for when something is going to happen.

Nice to know I'm not the only one

I've come to conclusion that they really don't like to give dates and times. A couple of days ago, I asked my guide by pendulum about a certain event...
Did they know the date/time it would happen? I got a big Yes.
I asked if they would be able to tell me that date. I got No.
Old 24-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
Nice to know I'm not the only one

I've come to conclusion that they really don't like to give dates and times. A couple of days ago, I asked my guide by pendulum about a certain event...
Did they know the date/time it would happen? I got a big Yes.
I asked if they would be able to tell me that date. I got No

ha ha, I did exactly the same thing yellow .... different question though !

no worries, you are not the only one, and I am sure there are others too !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-04-2014, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

Yes, I see it as maybe I am not meant to know certain things..... maybe not beneficial to me on my path. I'll just go with the flow.

Anyway, it's been a very positive week for me this week in the "real world"(earth world), and the spirits are working some nice magic which I appreciate.

Hope you all have a good weekend.