Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePilot
It makes pure sense: positive thought reinforcement rather than giving power to the destruction of nature by focusing on it. I love this!

my thoughts exactly! thanks for the thread Vicky :)
Old 27-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Kreationist

Thank you for sharing, thats really a sight.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:15 AM
yellowdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
Yesterday I was meditating at the beach when I tried to contact some elemental ( as I am feeling lately pulled to strengthen my connection to that realm,maybe to work more with them or to channel them ? I have no idea yet.
As I was walking on the beach just after and thinking about the environment I heard a crystal-clear message from the elementals while I was thinking about the destruction of the environment : 'Start to take care of what's still alive before starting to worry about what's already dead'
I thought theses words were worth sharing, instead of being sad about what is destroyed we need to continue to take care of what's still is alive, maybe also to shift the energy from worry about what is already done and can't be changed toward a more hopeful outlook toward what can still be take care of and helped :)

Thanks for that message. I came over here wondering if anyone had been talking to them, I felt there was a message, and I found it, thankyou!
Old 05-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Ascender
well thanks to YOU all for reading them, I just felt that the messaged needed to be share,so I'm glad that many of you resonate with it !

Yellowdragon, have you been talking with them also ? :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 05-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Master
I just wanted to add my thanks.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Sleepy_Druid

Thank you for sharing those words.

(:
Old 29-07-2014, 03:36 AM
faerieseer

that's great. thank you for sharing. a little change in perspective can really change a persons outlook on everything