Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 24-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Master
Book1 Been seeing the number 19...

The number 19 is constantly folllowing me around, I've seen about 5-6 times practically in a row tonight. I've been seeing 19 for a little while now. Last week Tony Gwynn died, he played his entire baseball career with the San Diego Padres, he was 54. Tony was a very inspirational person to me and it saddned me a great deal whn I found out he had passed away from cancer. He had retired from baseball several years back and had been coaching baseball at San Diego State until he got too sick. I can't explain why he was so inspiratiional to me, it was just one of those things. I didn't really know a lot about him but last week I was reading a lot about him after his death.... I had not known that Tony had worn the number 19... that really got me when Isaw a photo of him in uniform wearing 19.

I knew Tony had been ill, I hadn't realized he was that sick. Does me seeing 19 have anything to do with Tony? I don't know. I'm seeing ot more than I use to. I'm not entirely convinced that it has anything to do with TG, it doesn't feel like it but I could be wrong.

Sometimes I see 119 and sometimes 911 -- I use to see 911 all the time, now its 19, and
119 more than 911. And 19 is really the only double digit number I see constanly, 119 is the triple number I mostly see.

I did look the .numbers up in angel numbers but while it sounded a little accurate overall it didn't.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 26-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
I'm not sure if this has to do with Tony Gwynn. The number 19 is a karmic number ~ With it comes a sense of urgency...an urgency that makes or forces us to stand on our own two feet. It's message is to 'initiate with boldness', and success is assured when we find ways to use our own gifts and talents.
Old 26-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Master
Thank you rave star! That totally resonates with me. Very much so.

I did find out why I've been seeing the number 19. This is not the first time this has happened. In late 2012 I started to see the name Joshua and Josh l over the place, in the news, in songs, the name would pop up on my Twitter feed and I could not figure out who Joshua was. It took me some time to figure it out.

I wrote this on my other thread yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
For some time now I've neen seeing the number 19, I mean over and over and over and it was driving me crazy trying to figure out what it mean! I even started a thread in the Numerology section here but got no replies but that's okay because I figured it out!! Its pretty amazing how it came to me. I was using the restroom over in the other dorm because the one in my dorm was being cleaned, and on my way back I saw Gina and we started talking, I thanked her again for her help -- and while I do have a little pain its bearble, the cold from the a/c doesn't helpbut I will sit in the sun to warm up reallly dos significantly help my leg... when we were talking she asked me did I feel it in me, the power of the healing? I told her that I did, I could feel the heat in her hand that she had placed on my knee it had been intesly hot, I thought maybe she had been in the sun too long or just hot, since it was a very hot and humid day yesterday, Gina looked at me and smiled, she knew I had received her healing, I told her her hand felt VERY hot, exterimly hot and I could feel the warmth throughout my entire leg... I then asked her if her hand had been hot, she shook her head and said, "No" that was even more amazing!! To me it was very hot, very, very hot!!

Well anyways we continued to talk and I told her about the experiance I had with my son when he was about 6 or 7 going to Six Flags over Georgia for the first time with his father, how I was nervous about him going, I was worried something would happen to him, Ia wasn't going but despite the hell I went thru with his father I knew he'd be safe with him. Well, I was sitting with my son in his room Watching tv, I place my hand on his leg and I see and feel a woman all in white, I sence of total peace washes over me and she tells me that my son will be fine and I knew he would be. I was told it was Mother Mary, Gina told me it was an angel... it doesn't matter who it was I. Was reassured that my son would be fine and he was.

I continue talking with Gina and I mention how I keep seeing the number 19... and as I am telling her it hits me like a ton of blocks, 19, Joshua 1:9. Joshua 1:9 has aHUGE significance in my life. I actually had tears in my eyes how God had made me run into Gina at that very moment and I would remember what 19 meant!! Remarkable. Amazing.

Not only through Gina but through a man I never knew, Tony Gwynn, he played his entire baseball career with the San Diego Padres, he had been someone that was inspirational to me and last week he passed away of cancer, it had hit me hard, it wasn't that I followed his career but for some reason he was inspirational to me. He also was the same age I am when he died, 54. And he wore the number 19. Wow is all I can say is simply awesome!! And it truly is.

Joshua 1:9 has been in my life since 2012 and kept popping up over and over and once I realized why I had been seeing those numbers again and the name Joshua over and over it would stop. Then it started again for some time. Now it makes sense why I keep seeing the number 19. Joshua 1:9.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 06-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Master
I posted this on my Homeless In San Antonio thread:

Okay I've posted some things on here about seeing the number 19 all the time and I started a thread on it... I've also been seeing the number 119 as well. I thought 19 was Joshua 1:9 but I continued to see it all the time after thinking that it was Joshua 1:9, usually once I figure out the meaning I cease seeing the numbers. Only I didn't. I continued to see them. All the time and 119.

Well today on my facebook I found an article on a firefighter tragically killed in a fire yesterday, July 5, I Wasn't going to read the artical but I was drawn to it, the eyes of Lt. Gordon Ambelas kept staring at me as if telling me I needed to read the artical. It was very sad and I started to cry, not only because of Lt. Ambelas tragic death but because he was killed on the 19th floor of the building, I kept reading and I also found out one of the Ladders he belonged to was 119. I started crying even more.

A few months back you may recall that I had a dream and in the dream I was being read John 15:13 in a very, very loud male voice and after He finished reading it I was shown the number 119. John 15:13 is a prayer used by firefighters.

I reread the artical more closely and I couldn't stop crying, tears were running down my faceand I was in a lot of pain as if I had known Lt. Ambelas. I feel as if I did. And his eyes, the way they were staring at mefrom his phtograph. Wow.

I'm still shaking after all this. Numb. Staill confused why me. Why am I shown this about this firefighter in Brooklyn, NY? Yes I lived in Brooklyn at one time years ago. Lt. Ambelas was from Staten Island, NY.

Old 09-07-2014, 05:48 AM
Experiencer

I don't know if this will be helpful or not, but the Number Guide that I use says this:

191, 1991, 1919, 9911, 1199 - This sign indicates, 'These thoughts have brought a phase of your Life/Spiritual Path to an end'. The phases on your Life/Spiritual Path can range from many months to many years, so when you see this sign it will normally be after a length of time. For example, you may see 1919 after thinking, “I'll stay at this job a while longer, until something better comes up”, which could mean that you may have been going through a long period of applying for jobs just to get out of your current role, but without success. You may have reached the point where you are tired and worn out from looking for another job, and have decided to stop looking until you find a job you actually want to do; therefore the phase of trying to get out of your old role by any means necessary ends with you deciding to take a more selective and pragmatic approach.

source: http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
Old 09-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow

Great site!
Old 11-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Knower

I came across this thread maybe a month or so back as I kept and still do see the number 19. It pops us everywhere although usually the time, I've seen it on door numbers, spray painted on a wall and a new friend of mine, I found out was born on 19th (and so am I) these are just off the top of my head. There's been a lot the back half of this year (I've since started seeing 11.19) but yeah, I had no idea what it might mean but I visited this thread and I was struck to read a couple posts down the page and see my name right there. My name is Josh, well, Joshua but I pretty much always get called Josh and I had no idea about that bible passage that came with that. I found that really touched me and helped me to have and keep faith in the universe, so thank you very much Elfay :-) sending loving vibes your way.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
I came across this thread maybe a month or so back as I kept and still do see the number 19. It pops us everywhere although usually the time, I've seen it on door numbers, spray painted on a wall and a new friend of mine, I found out was born on 19th (and so am I) these are just off the top of my head. There's been a lot the back half of this year (I've since started seeing 11.19) but yeah, I had no idea what it might mean but I visited this thread and I was struck to read a couple posts down the page and see my name right there. My name is Josh, well, Joshua but I pretty much always get called Josh and I had no idea about that bible passage that came with that. I found that really touched me and helped me to have and keep faith in the universe, so thank you very much Elfay :-) sending loving vibes your way.
Wow i totally forgot about this thread!!

I’m glad to hear that Joshua 1:9 has helped you. I’ve stopped seeing 19. I actually don’t see any numbers. Not the way I use to. Maybe it’s because my life has changed so drastically. Not sure. I use to see repetitive numbers all the time but like I’ve said they’ve stopped. Kind of interesting now that I think about it.

Old 29-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Master
iv had 19 nubr in 1 of my dreams i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Elfay

Am new to the forums & study Astrology, Horary, Natal, Progressions.
Horary deals with a chart of the moment capable to reveal answers to a quest. When you are meditating upon a question strongly hoping for an answer, jot the time, with the place you are in; city state when hoping for a clear answer. The contextual address of the query is important, how you word it. It helps me when you include the time zone of the locale you are in when the question arises. You can find these online. I have a program for horoscopy should you wish a reading, gratus, for I am interested in knowing how the number reflects in a chart that might be drawn up.

Doing research on forms specific to a new theory I am developing. It reflects upon historical themes evolved of number coinciding with mundane & personal events of importance.

Do you have a natal chart with progressions one could refer to for a reading, and are you going through major shifts; experiences or changes in your life at present that could reflect the numbers 1 with 9 in different increment exchanges?

To give you a glimpse of how the number 19 could reflect an area in your life along certain references of belief systems.

Mine is a study adopted from an organization called the BrotherHood of Light-Light.org is the website. Masonic Egyptian method foundations of interpretation.

Example: 19 gives reference to the sign Leo the creative 5th sign of the Zodiac, with Sun as the ambassador of herald to bring events into the life. In the personal natal you might have Leo rising, so the interpretation would involve your physical persona or creative efforts you wish to shine and make a success with.

If for instance should you have Leo on the 8th house of psychic awareness; an affinity for people in sports or the limelight whom have recently passed away; 19 would resonate the that house of transformations which could speak of the individual spoken of by you. Leo is a sign of public expression at its zenith, many media important Stars are under this sign, they come to the fore at a very dynamic pinnacle of energy; often reflecting a mundane trail of events of expression in world events, their lives intertwined with them that Leo personifies, fore it speaks of fame at a very deep level of prophetic influences in the world. Leo excels at creative expression, it understands ground roots as the power of the spirit that is capable to express the heavens. Leo energies would give you a glimpse into seeing the form of 19. Men and women involved with the fire trinity (19 Leo) love chance and speculation, sports and the ability to excel in its demonstration of verve. The spirit (Leo) of competition (a 5th house speculative energy) involves creation; Leo is key energy in the refining process that experience achieves for the development-expression of wisdom, the persona of Leo directs engagement on many levels of life. Love romance and the reason for life is the involvement of Sun of Leo 19.

There are many relationships attached to the number 19 for it is one of the main spiritual sources which speaks of forces uniting to create a 'whole' of the energy of living prana, the life breath that is catalyst which compels us to achieve on earth: i.e., the Sun as life giver.

19 could also reflect a certain area in the chart that needs consideration; a time period you are constantly coming into contact with its presence might help you become aware of areas in your life needing attention.

19 has a journey to accomplish, the extension of 19 could reflect a continuation to a form = 190 degrees or 10 degrees of Libra in a chart, the area incompasses houses in between which could hold a spotlight of energies waiting to be interpreted from the appearance of the number 19.

Just a glimpse
All the best
RefinersFire
aka Vyri