Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:13 AM
numerouno

Ophichus has been officially added to the zodiac

Ophichus I assume holds number 0. In some shools of thought on the subject numerology attributes the twelve signs to the twelve apostles. If this is truth then logic dictates that ophichus belongs to Jesus. Ophichus greatest feat was bringing the dead back to Life. I'm not saying that Jesus is ophichus but is the lord of that sign while is his apostles rule the others. The zodiac is usually drawn in circle, zero is a circle. Maybe the zodiac is the real round table of the knights of Arthur and merlin.....was?, jesus maybe. True I'm speculating, however I'm also speculating that is rather to coincidental to the great promise that Jesus made. I'm talking about his return. Also with said I'm not saying this will happen even in 100 years or a 1000. As what soon for the universe is not regarded as soon in our timeline.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
That would make me a pisces then

Interesting Nostradumus spoke of this constellation in his end times prophecy book, the snake represents human dna, the giant man our creators, us crossing the galactic center their return, one of his drawings showed the orgins of the human race would be revelead, the biogentic expierment. I fear this maybe the return of some other not so nice entities.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:36 AM
Master
What would that make me if i'm born July 6?
Spiritlite
Old 03-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Master
Never mind figured it out it makes me a gemini :) I act a lot like one however my moon is in gemini or does that change as well?
Spiritlite.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Master
Where did you see that this was official?
Old 03-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Master
Inner I did a search and I didn't see anythign about it being official.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:13 AM
numerouno

Astronomers, from NASA, said that it should be added due a slight in the earth's axis. This shift now brings ophichus into the zodiac. I guess I jumped the gun sayings its official. NASA also spotted a massive blue star moving through the cluster of ophichus. Its reported to 20 times the size of our sun. According to time mobile astronomers have added ophichus to the zodiac. However astrologers who use the tropical zodiac, will not use ophichus, those that use the sideral zodiac accept the change.

The new dates are as follows:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16,
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11,
Pisces: March 11- April 18,
Aries: April 18- May 13,
Taurus: May 13- June 21,
Gemini: June 21- July 20,
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10,
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16,
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30,
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23,
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29,
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17,
and Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:46 PM
seeker of wisdom

Wouldn' this change the age we are going into? Would it shorten the time we are under the influence of a sign?
Old 03-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Master
yeah and would it also change our other signs like my moon sign would that change?
Spiritlite.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno
However astrologers who use the tropical zodiac, will not use ophichus, those that use the sideral zodiac accept the change.

I'm happy to continue using the tropical zodiac as that's what I've been investigating and following all along. No reason for me to change :) after all, a Kaere by any other name would smell as sweet.