Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flames in Divine Union Bringing Hope

Greetings All,

We just joined here, and we look forward to making connections. For five years we have delved deeply into our divine union, transcending the conventional expressions of love that greatly limit our ability to bring love, wisdom, hope and meaning into this world.

The US is now a whole a being, and it is fully descended into the earthly realm, and will participate in its transformation.

Our message is not about ascension. Our message is about DESCENT of the divine into the earthly realm. Once we bring the divine to earth, then we can see that the earth was always divine to begin with.

We offer a light and a path. The light is the ideal, all of the dreams of peace coming true. The path is the way to get there. We hold the ideal, and the path comes into view.

There is much to do. We are doing it, and we hope there are many others as well.

Surrrender to love. Surrender to the Flame. Let the divine child arise.

Drake and Evan Marie
Living Gnosis
Old 24-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
We offer a light and a path. The light is the ideal, all of the dreams of peace coming true. The path is the way to get there.

Jeremiah 23:16
Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD

Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD.

Ezekiel 22:27
"Her princes within her are like wolves tearing the prey, by shedding blood and destroying lives in order to get dishonest gain.

Daniel 11:34
"Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy.

Matthew 7:14
But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matthew 24:11
and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers treated the false prophets in the same way.

Matthew 24:23
At that time, if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is,' do not believe it.

Mark 13:21
At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is!' do not believe it.

Luke 17:21
Nor will people say, 'Look, here it is,' or 'There it is.' For you see, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

Luke 21:8
Jesus answered, "See to it that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am He,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
Don't forget Mc Shan
Quote:
Dead dreams, bought and sold
You gotta try and receive your goal
However you do it however you're made
Don't ever listen to what ? say
Cause I will tell you the deal
You gotta go by what your heart feel
Cause if you don't you'll be misled
By stupid little things put inside your head
Or someone else that you will see
Their trying to live your destiny
By the time you think about it your grown
And then you gotta say god damn I gotta leave my home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD

Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD.

Ezekiel 22:27
"Her princes within her are like wolves tearing the prey, by shedding blood and destroying lives in order to get dishonest gain.

Daniel 11:34
"Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy.

Matthew 7:14
But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matthew 24:11
and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers treated the false prophets in the same way.

Matthew 24:23
At that time, if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is,' do not believe it.

Mark 13:21
At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is!' do not believe it.

Luke 17:21
Nor will people say, 'Look, here it is,' or 'There it is.' For you see, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

Luke 21:8
Jesus answered, "See to it that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am He,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 25-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I see how my wording could be misinterpreted, I might be a little exuberant at times.

Forgive me, I think I was unclear. I am not trying to lead, so I certainly can't mislead. When I say we offer a path, I'm only saying that there are messages of hope that are implicit in the life that we have experienced in this divine union, and these are things that a lot of people are going to be interested in.

As Jesus said, The kingdom of heaven is spread out upon the earth, but man does not see it. (Gospel of Thomas)

There is nothing wrong with seeing it. Seeing it now, here, is even better than reading about it in a book.

Drake and Evan Marie
The Living Gnosis
Old 25-02-2018, 06:34 AM
Master

Quote:
As Jesus said, The kingdom of heaven is spread out upon the earth, but man does not see it. (Gospel of Thomas)

so glad you bought this gem up. Indeed. Tis not seen by man. because it is within us all. You cannot physically 'see' the kingdom of heaven as an object or place or even person. It is not a 'place' out of you. And there is only ONE way to it.

You also mention that you offer light. That's also a solo job and not something another can 'give'. share yes, between you. speak of all goodness and divinity here on Earth. Share it, listen to it. be it. It is in us all, already.

external perception is often misleading and very deceptive.

known by their fruit.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Deactivated Account
I was just going to say something about inner union.

Be the inner union - one with god - embodying the Christed self.

Any external reflections of this within relationship unions can then foster the external manifestation of that inner union.

To be quite frank and honest with you - I took a look at your website and a few of your vids and felt uncertain as to what your true message or 'mission' was...
Perhaps this is because I am more a 'sensing' type and I was unable to get any 'sense' of the message.
I am really confused even... though if I am honest by many 'twinflame' pairs which come out of the closet... in a very public space.
It seems to me that through my long journey on the 'Twinflame' path - with all its mystery and magical merging experiences... the inner awakening of the Chirsted self and 're' union with God is truely where it is at.

From there I really had to transcend the outer attachment to the twinsoul terminology and it's external focus on union-
In truth I have experienced many connections since my initial mirror soulmate... and have developed the same energy within those as well...
I am in a union of sorts with someone who I am energetically compatible with and which we act to balance and harmonise each other within this lifetime... we assist each other with the lessons our individual souls need in this lifetime...
But I have experienced
The same heart/ energy merges - the same amplified Christ energy... with others as well
It takes someone with a balanced and open heart and mind and openess to vulnrability and no fear of the attachments we place on each other as human beings... but
Eventually many souls will be able to connect in this way and harness the same energy.

It is love between balanced hearts and souls in harmony and I believe it will be templated for any who wish to experience it... in many forms of relationships... with soulmates... intimate friendships and even in the future it will be harnessed in groups as well.

And so... we may choose to pair up with those who are open to experience this new template of love on earth... such with someone who we are compatible with... and act as one example of this love... while also using it as a practice ground to foster it even more universally - with other's.

We have to let go of even more attachments for this... currently I am experiencing this as attachments to sex, sexuality, gender dynamics...and the fluidity of love and it's expression within the old human way of relating to other's. My partner and I (luckily for me) both understand this inner journey within the other and we are safe and free to explore the nature of the freedom aspect of unconditional love.

Or instead we may wish to embody it within and share it with others simply by being and anchoring it fearlessly within ourselves - our inner union... and be a living example of inner union for others.
Reguardless of our outer 'union' status... those of us on this path must embody inner union anyway.

I really feel that it is about time the TF collective stretched out of their box a little bit and begin to explore what this love really means... and the potential it can unlock - far beyound an external union...
For it has the potential as more souls awaken to their divinity... to form the foundation of many different types and kinds of relationships and even bring down the same energy into groups.

I think you used the term... creating the 'we' within your own union...

I think about the we even more universally -
The magic of this journey is the re union... is first within...becomes the we or us... union - that
Is
Collective...

Can you put a river in a box?

I'm not sure hahah....

I much prefer rivers to flow.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 25-02-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Old 25-02-2018, 08:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
so glad you bought this gem up. Indeed. Tis not seen by man. because it is within us all. You cannot physically 'see' the kingdom of heaven as an object or place or even person. It is not a 'place' out of you. And there is only ONE way to it.

You also mention that you offer light. That's also a solo job and not something another can 'give'. share yes, between you. speak of all goodness and divinity here on Earth. Share it, listen to it. be it. It is in us all, already.

external perception is often misleading and very deceptive.

known by their fruit.

I was attempting to expand on this post hahaha...
Like usual I've just managed to ramble alot.

Perhaps I need to get back in my box
Hehe.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Experiencer
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who say it, unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense.”

— Buddha

I felt a horrible sensation in my solar plexus while reading your post. Actually, I felt it even before I clicked to open the actual post. Energy never lies. Your words may resonate with someone out there, but the energy you brought here absolutely does not resonate with me. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact.

But good luck with your journey!
Old 25-02-2018, 06:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for going to our site. We are working to help people find meaning in this world, and we are doing this in ways that have not been tried before, so it may be confusing to some.

We see many people that are lost here because of the conventions of modern society. Human beings are capable of much more, and they will achieve that in the next stage of our evolution, which is unfolding as we speak. That evolution will emerge from this present moment. Heaven on earth is something that we can see, and experience, and witness in the eyes of another in the earthly realm.

But we don't have to agree on any of that. I am only talking about my own experience, and I know others haven't had that experience. We'll go ahead and keep on creating with the gift that we have been given.

Drake and Evan Marie
Old 25-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Master

Emerald it was an excellent expansion and a great read :)

I feel the same way. extend unconditional love within groups. all. not just between couples coupling up.