Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-02-2018, 04:27 PM
Knower

About Tibetan Buddhism.
My teacher was a real high-level attained who massively led students to achieve liberation and enlightenment, gave mass initiations and as a test all the students before acknowledging from the achievement of liberation passed through a sealed chamber from 3 days to a week. Those who have now reached about 100 cheloveka.Hotya in his time was 250. And the Dalai Lama in every way then touted my teacher, as well as many great lamas of Tibetan Buddhism. For example, the famous Kalu Rinpoche said that "you met somewhere life with this Buddoy.I if you do not practice as his disciples in this life, you will not find such a law and a teacher in millions of your next life! "
And then the society began to press my teacher and organization. And the Dalai Lama simply renounced it.
Therefore, I Pts doubt the greatness of the Dalai Lama.
He's just a politician.

I can draw a good diagnosis of a person from a photo. A person who has reached or not is visible by energy. The Dalai Lama has achieved the maximum of kundalini yoga. But to take disciples to liberation, one needs Mahamudra (jnana yoga) and above. And those who have attained a more subtle and strong energy that the Dalai Lama never had. And you yourself think .. For example, the founder of modern three Buddhist schools Tsongkhapa forbade you to seek the reincarnation of lamas and reached about it Nowhere did the Buddha himself speak .. He said that it is senseless. But in modern Buddhism, everywhere to attract different positions literally "the ears" of various small boys, who often did not reach the release and implementation .and call it all just Lamami..Oni maksium scientists received their religious education.