Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-02-2014, 04:44 PM
CTM

Can telepathy become stronger with time?

For a while I've known I was deferent. I think differently than most people and sometimes feel like I can "see" things most can't, not visually just an understanding of certain things. Lately I've noticed things that make me feel as if something is changing for me.

I see complete strangers that I feel like I've seen before, it's like déjà vu but they're faces look extremely familiar. Sometimes before I'm asked a question or someone says something to me I feel as if I know what they're going to say, not in conversation but if someone just walks up to me to talk. Also I was able to guess an object that someone was thinking about with no hesitation.

These things don't happen all the time and I can't always predict things like that but usually it just happens without trying. Does anyone have any insight to this?
Old 25-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Master

Yes, if you work on it. If you can 'see' things you may be clairvoyant as well.
Old 25-02-2014, 07:51 PM
OSPREY1

Telepathy no. EMP yes.
The brain is like any other muscle fibre the brain being unique and in class of it's own however.

Technically telepathy is impossible scientifically you can class it as electromagnetic perception the ability to perceive other peoples Bio-electromagnetic radiation.

OSPREY1
Old 05-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Knower
Yes, it can. It gets really stronger with time as you become aware of it.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Knower
If you work hard and believe, it can happen.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Master

Everybody knows that practice makes perfect.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Everybody knows that practice makes perfect.

Yes Indeed.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTM
For a while I've known I was deferent. I think differently than most people and sometimes feel like I can "see" things most can't, not visually just an understanding of certain things. Lately I've noticed things that make me feel as if something is changing for me.

I see complete strangers that I feel like I've seen before, it's like déjà vu but they're faces look extremely familiar. Sometimes before I'm asked a question or someone says something to me I feel as if I know what they're going to say, not in conversation but if someone just walks up to me to talk. Also I was able to guess an object that someone was thinking about with no hesitation.

These things don't happen all the time and I can't always predict things like that but usually it just happens without trying. Does anyone have any insight to this?

It is like elastic, or like building a muscle. If you let it be.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Knower

How does one work on these things?

For some reason it feels like some higher intelligence will re-shift the focus to work on this telepathic ability.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Experiencer
Dear ctm:

Yes...telepathy can become stronger, but, time is not the issue.

But rather, the level of expertise comes from the amount of 'effort' one puts into this type of exercise.

Now, there is another aspect that many, many individuals are unaware of....this being the aspect of "Acceptance". And that, many individuals who attempt to learn and practice these telepathic exercises must have an open and ACCEPTING mind or attitude.

And that the subconscious mind plays a rather large part in this acceptance of one's natural born abilities.

Now, as I read and interpret 'your' energy patterns, it appears that you are not experiencing so much a 'telepathic experience' ( telepathic being defined as the reading of other's thoughts ) as you are experiencing a psychic experience.

Now, your query targets the aspect of...."Increasing your powers", therefore, I will offer you a method for developing your psychic/intuitive abilities.

You can practice this every morning upon awakening.

First, relax and remove all thoughts from your conscious mind as you breathe deeply, counting 15 seconds for each breathe, both in and out.

Next, concentrate your full attention/focus on "Listening" to your energies.

An important aspect here is...that in order to develop this natural ability, one needs to commit to practicing some form of daily practice exercise with a devoted and determined attitude but at the same time, one needs to remove all worry, concern or fear that one will or will not attain a higher level of development.

A care free attitude is best.

Next, as you relax and focus on 'observing' the energy patterns that move through your consciousness....it is vital that you mentally discipline yourself and concentrate on keeping all 'thinking or projections' out of your attention, for the moment.

It is in this mental discipline that you will find greater and greater levels of development and in this, you will be more and more aware and able to interpret the "Real from the False".

Real being defined as..."Actual energetic communications or connections" that one is becoming aware of and False being defined as....random thoughts or images that emerge from one's subconscious mind".

Another practice element that you can use is to practice daily, focusing and 'intuitively listening', wherein, you will observe another individual, possibly while at the grocery market, and as you observe or smile at this stranger walking by, you focus on 'psychically listening' and 'feeling' that individuals' energies as he or she walks past you.

Now, the primary challenge/problem that most individuals have when learning and practicing this method is....to eliminate ALL thinking, musing, reflecting, analyzing, examining or questioning. As all of these are..."Mental Projections".

And, like a "Walkie Talkie"...the most effective method is complete projecting or complete listening, and when one is focused completely on ONLY observing or intuitively listening, then one cannot effectively talk or 'Project' one's energies,

This is the secret.

And it all comes down to.."Mental Discipline".

I wish you well in your inner journeys.

In Light & Love The Taoist