Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I do not know. Those four words are your first steps to enlightenment.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachboi
I have heard from a few perspectives, all deriving from what they were taught as children from their parents. I would just like to add to those perspectives. I would like to hear what everyone thinks happens when you die and why.

For example; I have read some of Sylvia Browne's book on the afterlife and how she was sent to an unearthly, magical realm in which she was met with her deceased family members, friends, pets, etc.

Do you think we go somewhere beautiful, and stay there? Do you believe we come back? Any other information included is appreciated as well.

According to James Van Praagh there are 5 things that are universal to all humans. One is that you will have feelings of peace and love. One is the life review where you will see everything in your life including from other people's perspectives. One is the warm welcoming of family, friends and relatives. You will also visit your own funeral aswell as start developing your creative talents. Like if you had a talent to play a musical instrument or paint then you will start doing that.

This is what i believe aswell.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Knower

Sat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachboi
I have heard from a few perspectives, all deriving from what they were taught as children from their parents. I would just like to add to those perspectives. I would like to hear what everyone thinks happens when you die and why.

For example; I have read some of Sylvia Browne's book on the afterlife and how she was sent to an unearthly, magical realm in which she was met with her deceased family members, friends, pets, etc.

Do you think we go somewhere beautiful, and stay there? Do you believe we come back? Any other information included is appreciated as well.

You to whatever place your psychology reflects. If you have a hellish mentality or psychology, you will end up in a place that reflects that.

If you are a good soul who vibrates at a higher frequency, that is where you will go. Your deeds are read out in god court and then you will move in to whereof need togo to complete your education and to pass tests set out for you,

:)
Old 26-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Seeker

Heaven of course!
Old 26-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Knower
"heaven of course" ...

... particularly one where souls of "similar vibration" gravitate to similar locales so all can exist in harmony with one another, no matter the definition of what brings one "joy"; "peace"; "harmony"; or "bliss".
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 23-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

What Happens When You Die?

You either start to experience Hell or Heaven until you are resurrected for Judgment.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhigh
You either start to experience Hell or Heaven until you are resurrected for Judgment.

What is resurrected?

And who does the judging?

Peace
Old 13-10-2019, 01:18 AM
Newbie ;)

What do you think happens when we die?

For it is appointed onto man once to die and after that judgement
Old 13-10-2019, 11:33 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godskyd
For it is appointed onto man once to die and after that judgement

Keep believing that if it makes you feel better.
Old 17-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Life after death

Hai friends,

According to Islam there is a life after death, after the day of judgment The almighty Allah subhana tala will decide who will go to the heaven and who will be sent to hell , its our karma will results in positive or negative.
Life after the death will be endless ..........

for complete details or through knowledge one can go to you tube and type there speaches of Dr. Zakir Naik ,

Thanks.