Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-05-2019, 03:21 AM
Knower

you know, I never heard of he akashic records until i mentioned to a friend of mine about an experience i had while meditating and he told me that was called akashic meditation.

I looked it up, it was what I did, and the records are basically what they are described to be.

But, as someone who has experienced it first hand....

lets just say, so many false prophets.
Old 16-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
You could wear a multi coloured cape while you're trying to communicate with higher beings, and spin around saying 'I'm going into the future' and stop when you think you're there. Play some music. Like the theme song of a sci-fi/action movie..

That sounds like a plan! ;)

Alright, been a while since I did any channeling here. I have a youtube show called smoking weed and channeling aliens which I stream live.

But writing my channels is a different game. Here goes nothing...

In the future, all will be illuminated.

We are free to make our choices, be they spiritual in nature or atheistic. This is our freedom of choice.

What we see in the future is illuminated souls wandering ever closer to the heavens above.

True sense of the word, we are illuminated.

We are wisened, hard boiled.

We take chances and fly by the risks and pitfalls.

We note entities all around us.

We accept that words can be seen as "mad" and not let it be indicative of how we feel about ourselves.

True believers know in their hearts that there is a hidden realm, a secret reality tunnel worth exploring.

The other side is wonderous. Pure energy and bliss.

Nature is reflecting our destructive tendencies and will retaliate.

True purpose of life is to gain enlightenment or grow spiritually.

Together we can overcome the negativity and open ourselves up to a new chapter of human history, the wisened age.

I'll leave it there, cheers everyone.
Old 14-08-2019, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Very cool Bob! Thanks.
Old 21-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks humblebob, these were interesting posts you made.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Channeling

Channelling is a danger. It does not work. What happens is that we connect with our subconscious only.
Old 20-03-2020, 06:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolff
Channelling is a danger. It does not work. What happens is that we connect with our subconscious only.

If u think u r helping, youre not.

Let ppl believe what they want to believe, as long as no one is hurting themselves or others, there is no harm in letting someone see the world differently from you.
Old 20-03-2020, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7
If u think u r helping, youre not.

Let ppl believe what they want to believe, as long as no one is hurting themselves or others, there is no harm in letting someone see the world differently from you.

I think there can be value in channelling. The truth will speak for itself. No need to label it as a god, angel or any other entity imo.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:18 AM
Pathfinder

I only ever really claim, if anything, that you can channel your own subconscious mind. I personally don't think you can "really" channel something like how we think it works, I think your imagination is mixed in there if that makes sense.

Haven't done any channeling in a while, lemme try some:

@@@
Hello, you are all welcome to try channeling. It is quite simple once you realise how and you have probably been unconsciously channeling your entire lives.

Simply force the words to be heard. Make them happen. Release the junk and sift for gold.

The true nature of channeling is not understood very well, but we assure you, that Humble bob, Humble as he may be, knows better than anyone the true nature. It is understood.

Ego bob alert.

Channel your inner subconscious and relay messages back through your conscious filter.

Hello, it is I HumbleDinger, I am the ghost of shephards past. We all see things differently, yet there IS a connection. We are linked. Not you and I, but everyone. Every thing!

Hmm, interesting. Cool thanks HumbleDinger! Whoever you may be ;)
@@@

Any thoughts? I can teach you how to do this btw, if you're interested.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:48 AM
Master

Can connect with my subconscious, can re-focus as my inner-self, and can channel (direct download, no words) my inner-guide.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:21 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Can connect with my subconscious, can re-focus as my inner-self, and can channel (direct download, no words) my inner-guide.

How and when did you lose the 'noise',aka false narrative.