Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Pathfinder

Gifts and my mom

Why do some people have natural gifts and others have to work for their gifts? Because I have done absolutely nothing to develop my gifts but they just popped up one day. I joined this forum and I’ve been very scared to share a lot of my experiences but I’m being more open now because I really need help.

Can someone also explain this to me please? My mom recently just had a heart attack about 7 months ago and I’ve been sensing her energy involuntarily. Im feeling some sort of weak energy around her but I don’t know if her energy is weak from the heart attack or if she is upset and not telling me? Maybe someone could explain how energies work and how to tell the difference between them?
Old 27-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

Hi Pearl,
I hope you and your Mom are feeling lots of love.
In my tiny psychic community, most think that reading/feeling energy about people who are really close to you, does not work.
We feel so much worry/love/pain/joy for our loved ones, as we should. It makes sense that it is enough just to feel the "normal" human emotions around them.
~Cleo
Old 27-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding about gifts are that they reflect abilities we developed in previous incarnations. That fear to share things is related to past lives as well. Those who had skills and abilities in the past were often punished and killed.

Today about the worst thing that can happen is ridicule from skeptics. So in that respect we have evolved. Can you define what you need help with?

I do not think any human knows how energies work. The most poweful energy being love. Energies are some thing we experience. The more you try to intellectually understand such things the more frustrated you will get.

My understanding is that our intent, each of us being a creator being, is the core stimulation for that energy we pull in and direct. The law of thermal dynamics states that energy can not be created or distroyed. Essential we are moving energies around.

I hope that these brief thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/