Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 11-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
lol hallow that is great, it reminds me of a meditation someone at a crystal shop gave me once, that involved drawing the negative energy down and out the soles of your feet into the ground, deep into the Earth, where it is recycled as positive cosmic energy, or whatever lol.. I actually have been wanting to do something similar that is less consuming (I can never seem to muster alll the negative energy down and out, though this meditation does also include receiving healing green energy from the Earth, and then sunlight energy and culminating them together til you're about to burst and send out magical rainbow light into the universe, which is cool) and that sounds like a good idea. I have been trying to talk to trees more recently too so I think I will give this a try. though I will probably try to keep in mind a slightly different analogy than the **** fertilizer lol

Another variation is sending unwelcome thoughts and feelings to your heart and breathing out divine goodness

so tell me hallow, how exactly does your tree interaction go? do you imagine just throwing everything at the tree's trunk and it getting sent down to the ground, or what exactly? thank you
it's actually is kind of weird, feel weird talking about it . But here it goes some trees like people don't want to be touched, you'll find this more often in natural types of forest. They just don't trust people. The most welcomeing tree's are in public Parks or city trees. But if you lay your hand on one imagine feeling it's pulse. Smooth bark trees work best if you never done it before. If you can actually feel the trees pulse the rest will probably come to you. It's hard to explain how "it comes to you" but you just feel it. That's how it works for me. Becoming 100% negative free is unrealistic in my opinion. One might need a little for self protection. I mean you might get a bad vibe from someone for a good reason. If you are 100% negative free you wouldn't be able to tell yourself "this is bad" because that's negative to tell yourself that.