Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-10-2019, 06:11 AM
janielee

Aknaton, listen to your Lord’s message and be kind and humble, stop trying to fool people with visions of light and mirage. Your Lord asked you to be humble, kind, generous and loving, to love your brothers as your own self and the Lord himself. Why lie? Why entice people with fake visions and lies? That is not the Lord’s intention, surely.

And before you throw stones, look first at thineself for you cannot fool the Lord, no matter yourself, and neither an honest man or woman, so quit trying. Your opinion is of no consequence to me, and I’ll stop there.

JL
Old 10-10-2019, 06:14 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
from a distance that looks like judging too, one of these days Sky will not side against Christianity wherever possible, but not today!

Aknaton judging someone is an attack on Christianity? Good grief.

Maybe you folks need to talk to some real life Christians such as Molearner who seems to understand the spirit and not just repeat the letters.

Understand ymmv.

JL
Old 10-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Angel1

What I have personally discovered about the keys...there are many things
we do - forgiving, serving others in so many different ways, being kind in all of it's forms.
We know all the right things to do by now, ha!
But, what I have found is the one thing that gets you into the proverbial door?
Is purity.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What I have personally discovered about the keys...there are many things
we do - forgiving, serving others in so many different ways, being kind in all of it's forms.
We know all the right things to do by now, ha!
But, what I have found is the one thing that gets you into the proverbial door?
Is purity.

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ( check Matthew 6 )

It's clear that the moth and the rust can only destroy the things that are physical, so these treasures are not physical, what are the only treasures that are not physical and a man can have them? Goodness, forgiveness, righteousness, humbleness, and I can go on and on.Wait a minute, where we actually "store" these treasures? Yes, inside one's self, so it must be that heaven is found inside one's self - the kingdom of Heaven is within man, not one man, but within all man, yet Jesus talked about keys that open the Kingdom of Heaven.When you give the key of your house to someone, what are you actually giving to that person? You are giving him/her the authority to open your house and the way to open it.How can you open the heaven inside's one self? I think this is a pretty easy answer, with true love that goes beyond the physical world, that kind of love, but to do such a thing, what is that a man "needs"? The knowledge of the TRUTH, and what is this truth? We are all brothers and sisters, we are all a great family, there's no separation... All men are part of the Kingdom of Heaven, yet not all men believe this truth, and as long as they believe otherwise, they are not part of the Kingdom... They are not the ones who awaken people, they are the one who put them to sleep and keep them sleeping.

This process of awakening takes time ( the disciples of Christ were with Him for quite some good time yet they had doubts till the very last moment ), it takes time to raise your awareness, this is something that I also experience first hand, it really takes time.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ( check Matthew 6 )

It's clear that the moth and the rust can only destroy the things that are physical, so these treasures are not physical, what are the only treasures that are not physical and a man can have them? Goodness, forgiveness, righteousness, humbleness, and I can go on and on.Wait a minute, where we actually "store" these treasures? Yes, inside one's self, so it must be that heaven is found inside one's self - the kingdom of Heaven is within man, not one man, but within all man, yet Jesus talked about keys that open the Kingdom of Heaven.When you give the key of your house to someone, what are you actually giving to that person? You are giving him/her the authority to open your house and the way to open it.How can you open the heaven inside's one self? I think this is a pretty easy answer, with true love that goes beyond the physical world, that kind of love, but to do such a thing, what is that a man "needs"? The knowledge of the TRUTH, and what is this truth? We are all brothers and sisters, we are all a great family, there's no separation... All men are part of the Kingdom of Heaven, yet not all men believe this truth, and as long as they believe otherwise, they are not part of the Kingdom... They are not the ones who awaken people, they are the one who put them to sleep and keep them sleeping.

This process of awakening takes time ( the disciples of Christ were with Him for quite some good time yet they had doubts till the very last moment ), it takes time to raise your awareness, this is something that I also experience first hand, it really takes time.

Isn't Matthew 6:19-20 referring to Personal possessions, money/wealth etc: ?
Old 10-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes you can say what you want but it would be polite to not lie....

Sorry Sky but i'm actually helping you, lets leave it at that. you should be thanking me but that's ok, i will still apologise and leave the door open to Jesus
Old 12-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
St Peter guards the Pearly Gates, he's the keeper of the keys to the kingdom of heaven.
When you arrive at the Pearly Gates he has a veryyyyyyyy long list with our names on it, each name has a Tick Box next to it, if your tick is written in Gold your in but Lo and Behold if it's written in Black your in big trouble because you will be sent down into the pits of hell and you know who'll be waiting at those Gates to greet you, and his names not Peter

ok, I came with scriptures , by means of Jehovah God's Holy Spirit, which Jesus sent. to explain what the three keys represented. where and by what means did you receive your information , may I ask? I would like to real it for myself. because NO where in the Bible does it states that. there is an book, literal or symbolic. which speaks of "list of names", in which the Book of Revelation speaks of ,(Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books).

there's NO actual Gate to Heaven, it's NOT like those who have that Heavenly calling. would need an actual "GATE" to get through. they will be Angels, the "Gates" are symbolic. Revelation NOR does or any book of the bible. speaks of Peter or any Heavenly "Gate keeper." Peter will NOT be a "Gate keeper", but one of the 144,000 ,(Rev. 14:1-4). reigning over a renewed Earth of righteous humans with Jesus as Kings and Priest ,(Rev. 5:10 And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth).

and NOT ALL Righteous will go to Heaven, some will live on Earth, JESUS WORDS ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth) without the wicked ones ,(Pro. 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it). and there's NO Fiery place demons resides. they were kicked straight to Earth, NOT to a fiery place.

see (Rev. 12:7-12 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought. but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him). peace
Old 12-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
ok, I came with scriptures , by means of Jehovah God's Holy Spirit, which Jesus sent. to explain what the three keys represented. where and by what means did you receive your information , may I ask? I would like to real it for myself. because NO where in the Bible does it states that. there is an book, literal or symbolic. which speaks of "list of names", in which the Book of Revelation speaks of ,(Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books).

there's NO actual Gate to Heaven, it's NOT like those who have that Heavenly calling. would need an actual "GATE" to get through. they will be Angels, the "Gates" are symbolic. Revelation NOR does or any book of the bible. speaks of Peter or any Heavenly "Gate keeper." Peter will NOT be a "Gate keeper", but one of the 144,000 ,(Rev. 14:1-4). reigning over a renewed Earth of righteous humans with Jesus as Kings and Priest ,(Rev. 5:10 And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth).

and NOT ALL Righteous will go to Heaven, some will live on Earth, JESUS WORDS ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth) without the wicked ones ,(Pro. 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it). and there's NO Fiery place demons resides. they were kicked straight to Earth, NOT to a fiery place.

see (Rev. 12:7-12 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought. but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him). peace

Parrot phrasing Scriptures has no value to me....
I do not believe in holy spirits, devils or satan etc:
Peace...
Old 12-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Just want to know what to do to have the key of Heaven?