Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 03-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Guide
Fish The Fall

THE FALL

The Vatican's fall is nigh;
Church corruption's the cry
That's sent abroad; centuries
Of control has been their way,
Creating laws that lead away
From God.

No longer will religion use
Guilt and fear to control, abuse
And blind the people in their search
For peace and joy and Nature's church.

The fall of Rome is drawing near,
No more Popes to be revered.
Secret Knowledge suppressed by the Church
Returns to counter dogma of the Church.

(John Mark Nicholls, 3rd October 2019)

Old 03-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
THE FALL

The Vatican's fall is nigh;
Church corruption's the cry
That's sent abroad; centuries
Of control has been their way,
Creating laws that lead away
From God.

No longer will religion use
Guilt and fear to control, abuse
And blind the people in their search
For peace and joy and Nature's church.

The fall of Rome is drawing near,
No more Popes to be revered.
Secret Knowledge suppressed by the Church
Returns to counter dogma of the Church.

(John Mark Nicholls, 3rd October 2019)

I look forward to what comes after this fall, Explorer21. Religion also was abusive in its way of handling native peoples on most every continent, impoverishing them and forcing conversions. I admire the synthesis of feeling, realization and prophecy in your verse. These lines especially appeal to my future sense of putting love back together into new ways of expressing unities amid diversities. "the people in their search for peace and joy and Nature's church." I wonder, too, if it will e recognized that "the Church" in many forms, forbid free will and instead turned the use of into a test of righteousness. In my opinion, nothing which imitates this old way of authority will last much longer for the power is based on fear rather than love.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:15 AM
Guide
Book1

Starflower, the way religion has mistreated native peoples is enough to make one's blood boil. When I read about such mistreatment, I can feel their pain as if it were my own, making it difficult to read on! It is true what you say that such authority will not last much longer because it's based on fear rather than love. Fear cannot sustain itself in the high vibrational frequency of the emerging New Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I look forward to what comes after this fall, Explorer21. Religion also was abusive in its way of handling native peoples on most every continent, impoverishing them and forcing conversions. I admire the synthesis of feeling, realization and prophecy in your verse. These lines especially appeal to my future sense of putting love back together into new ways of expressing unities amid diversities. "the people in their search for peace and joy and Nature's church." I wonder, too, if it will e recognized that "the Church" in many forms, forbid free will and instead turned the use of into a test of righteousness. In my opinion, nothing which imitates this old way of authority will last much longer for the power is based on fear rather than love.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, the way religion has mistreated native peoples is enough to make one's blood boil. When I read about such mistreatment, I can feel their pain as if it were my own, making it difficult to read on! It is true what you say that such authority will not last much longer because it's based on fear rather than love. Fear cannot sustain itself in the high vibrational frequency of the emerging New Earth.

I totally agree, Explorer21. I have heard Kryon say that humankind will rename time as a result of the changes. The historical age we are familiar with will be thought of as 'the barbaric age of humanity'.

It's important to witness and observe how the changes from deceit to integrity occur in all systems. Witnessing (and thought) creates expectation in the electromagnetic field. Old souls cannot help but recognize their core truths. And though it may take one or two generations, as a whole, humanity is also changing with every new child born to absolutely not tolerate violence and deceptions considered to be a fact of life before.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Guide
Color

Starflower, Nostradamus also says that future humanity will speak of past ages (including our present) as being 'barbaric' and 'primitive'. It is significant that Kryon says time will be renamed after the Earth changes; I think this refers to the world changing from 12:60 artificial time to 13:20 natural time (the Maya galactic time system).

Quote:
I totally agree, Explorer21. I have heard Kryon say that humankind will rename time as a result of the changes. The historical age we are familiar with will be thought of as 'the barbaric age of humanity'.

It's important to witness and observe how the changes from deceit to integrity occur in all systems. Witnessing (and thought) creates expectation in the electromagnetic field. Old souls cannot help but recognize their core truths. And though it may take one or two generations, as a whole, humanity is also changing with every new child born to absolutely not tolerate violence and deceptions considered to be a fact of life before.

Old 05-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, Nostradamus also says that future humanity will speak of past ages (including our present) as being 'barbaric' and 'primitive'. It is significant that Kryon says time will be renamed after the Earth changes; I think this refers to the world changing from 12:60 artificial time to 13:20 natural time (the Maya galactic time system).

You make a wonderful point, Explorer21. That change to the galactic time system is underway. This also is another factor in the major unrest in different parts of the world where people are protesting and putting their lives on the line to defy the old way of authority which has no respect for human rights.

I am going to be visiting a very good Kryon friend of mine for a few days starting tomorrow, driving Ruby, my 2012 'new' vehicle. I will share your poem with her. I'm certain Pam will appreciate it, and there is a lot of news today which supports exactly what you are saying in The Fall. In 13:20 harmonics, friendship is our natural abundance.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Guide
Fish

Starflower, you make a very insightful point about people protesting. Have an enjoyable time with your friend Pam. It's kind of you to share my poem with her.

True it is that friendship is our natural abundance, as you wisely say.

Quote:
You make a wonderful point, Explorer21. That change to the galactic time system is underway. This also is another factor in the major unrest in different parts of the world where people are protesting and putting their lives on the line to defy the old way of authority which has no respect for human rights.

I am going to be visiting a very good Kryon friend of mine for a few days starting tomorrow, driving Ruby, my 2012 'new' vehicle. I will share your poem with her. I'm certain Pam will appreciate it, and there is a lot of news today which supports exactly what you are saying in The Fall. In 13:20 harmonics, friendship is our natural abundance.