Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 22-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to understand this Karma thing...Is it possible that you can get someone else karma? Like being born in a family of hard knocks and you're catching the hell they didn't get? Is that possible? I mean you can be the nicest person, but the amount of bad luck that comes on a good person, would make you wonder, what did they do??? It's a question I always wonder about and I needed to ask, maybe it's for a different forum, I decided to start here. Thanks everyone for your replies.

Almondeyez

You can have what's called "familial karma", which is karma that's passed down generation from generation. There are energy healers who are able to clear that.

http://wisdomheart.com/healing-family-karma
Old 24-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to understand this Karma thing...Is it possible that you can get someone else karma? Like being born in a family of hard knocks and you're catching the hell they didn't get? Is that possible? I mean you can be the nicest person, but the amount of bad luck that comes on a good person, would make you wonder, what did they do??? It's a question I always wonder about and I needed to ask, maybe it's for a different forum, I decided to start here. Thanks everyone for your replies.

Almondeyez

almondeyez68 - What I have discovered throughout my life is that when I push the envelop in areas such as ethics or morality, the universe pushes back in kind and I suffer consequences. It's taken a long time of trial and error, but at this point in my life I tend not to do a whole lot without conscious choice, keeping in the back of my mind that what I put out into the universe will sooner or later come back to me in kind. That conscious awareness has helped to live with more wisdom and have a better life. The way that I understand karma is there is a cause and effect. If one causes others to feel anger, the world will deliver anger back. I was born into a family of hard knocks as well and reaped a lot of tragedies in my life. Not sure if they were correlated or not, but once I changed my mindset and started focusing my emotions and thinking on all the good that has come my way beyond suffering, I stopped experiencing the same hard knocks I came from. "As you think, so shall it be." Don't remember who said that, but the point is reality is created from where one focuses his/her mind.

Blackraven
Old 25-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Master
Sounds sorta like something I read about Wiccan when I read a bit about wiccan many years ago. Not a wiccan myself, I don't follow any world religion, and am not an antheist. But anyway I think they have something like the power of 3 or something, forgot the term. Basically it is whatever you give you you get back 3 times worst. So that is why it makes sense from what I read most won't curse someone. If they want someone to move they'd rather they be blessed with a great job opportunity elsewhere.

Though for some reason my soul knowledge about karma is different then what I read, but I'll refrain from going father since that'll derail this thread and I do tend to blab on to much.
Old 25-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Though for some reason my soul knowledge about karma is different then what I read, but I'll refrain from going father since that'll derail this thread and I do tend to blab on to much.

I'm interested. What is your soul knowledge about karma?
Old 26-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Master
Likely it's all untrue and fantasy since I'm not anyone extra special like Gandhi, or that guy who founded Buddhism. So since I'm just a weird but nothing special type why would I have any special knowledge.

But what my soul knowledge fantasy stuff says about Karma is that what is key is learning the lesson not on how the lesson is learned. For example if you hit someone in anger you do not need to be hit yourself in anger to learn and erase the karma, to use a term I've read elsewhere. The key is if you can get to the underlying reasons why you hit the person in anger, and understand the ramifications of the actions and the why then that will be the lesson learned, or the karma erased, though the better term is the needed lesson is learned.

Though as I said none of that is true since why would I have any special soul knowledge. I'm no one like Gandhi, or one of those other extra special types, and I'm certainly not a guide or a soul on a soul council. Just an individual and no one extra special some that I mentioned before. Sorry for putting that here but I only did since someone asked. I do hope it doesn't cause any ripples in the conversation in this thread nor derails it, sorry again.
Old 26-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account

You're pulling yourself down too much. I think it's true- for you. :) Don't pay attention to what's written. Go with your intuition.

To me what you wrote makes perfect sense. And one day your understanding of karma will evolve into something else. Everything evolves.
Old 26-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Master
Me evolve, hardly. And what do you mean my understanding of karma will evolve, that it's no good and totally incorrect? It is as I suspected, and everything else i somehow 'know' is all fantasy and made up. I'll refrain from posting anymore of my untrue stuff that is likely from the insane mind that I have, though luckily insane in a totally harmless way. And likely I'm some kid soul at the same time.
Old 26-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Deactivated Account

No, I meant that there is no correct answer. Only the one we give it. Evolve was perhaps not the right word and I usually don't like using it myself. I prefer the term 'expand'. Your understanding of things will expand with experience.. doesn't make it any less or more true in the grand scheme of things.. it's just about what works for you as an individual based on what you've already tried in the past and moved away from.

I don't like the idea of soul ages either. Get rid of that and the idea that you're not special or that you are special and just be yourself, live your life. That's who you are in that moment. It's what's important.

Keep sharing your ideas. We'll all collectively creating this world together.