Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
Pretty whatever it is.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:40 AM
Experiencer
Top: Emerald (green w/black), below that: Smoky Quartz (transparent black), below that one: Carnelian (orange to lighter transparent), to the right of the smoky is Ulexite (transparent flat). The others are hard to tell grom the pic as I can't see details on the stones and not sure of the color tones.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Master
The one in the middle second row is not transparent black, if that is the one you are referring to. It is actually a clear color, with an amber hue to it. The bottom two on the outside, are similar but are different colors. One is a greenish, and the other is a baby blue.

I think numbering them would be easier to understand which are being referred to. So they can be numbered

-------------------------------

2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Amoralight

Hi innerlight. It was easier to do one!!

Yep number 1 Emerald as said.
2. Duckhead Garnet. (Haha. I don't know but it looks good)
3. I thought Smokey Quartz too unless an obsidian
4. I had no idea
5 and 7 from the same family? The blue one I thought could be Blue Calcite or Blue quartz for the guess. The greenish brother has thrown me out. So I don't know.

Aventurine maybe!!!! Blue and Green Aventurine. How many guesses we allowed?
Old 10-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Master
You are allowed as many guesses as you would like... And on the side, if Duckhead Garnet is not an actual stone, it totally should be.