Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 30-09-2014, 02:06 AM
Master

E.V.P.s may still be in that sci-fi relm , but they can be some of the freakiest stuff to hear . A number of parnormal inv. teams are recording them , but i dont think they have got more than a few words at a time . To my knowledge the only e.v.p. recording with any intelgent info is one from Frank Kepple , a member of astral pulse who passed away . There is a link in a post by me in the astral sec of this forum tittled an e.v.p. fromFrank Kepple .
p.s. this is one started by Xanth , but its the same link .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=Frank+Keopple
Old 04-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
At any rate in my looking around I came across the suggestion that this could be another way spirits are trying to communicate?

002 Cents - I believe spirits can manifest communication through any number of electronic/electrical devices. How, I can't say I know for sure, but I've had spirits use a portable house intercom system, my television and my wave machine that I use to sleep at night. In every case the first thing I heard was intense static followed by voices.

Blackraven
Old 26-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
On two occasions recently I have placed a phone call and when it was picked up it was by God only knows who or what.

Was able to track down MANY videos of this. Here is one it is hard to make out the full detail of some of the sounds but my first thought was "Aliens?" Then I decided the first instance must have been some prakster answering the call because it was a public number... then I called a completely different place today and had the same thing happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buMBK4tWrBA

At any rate in my looking around I came across the suggestion that this could be another way spirits are trying to communicate?

http://vimeo.com/101171248

So, I am posting it here.

Aliens, NSA, Spirits... something else?

Thank you soo much for posting that second link, it led to a fascinating doco on ITC aka EVP... Its an hour long but definately worth the time...
It confirms a lot of experiences that I have had over many years...