Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Pathfinder
The meaning of ladybugs?

I hope this isn't silly or anything but I was curious if certain bugs hold certain meanings? Specifically ladybugs since at the moment these bugs seem to hold my attention a lot. At first it was butterflies that were attracted to me. But now for some reason I think ladybugs are attracted to me as well. It happened when I was talking to my favourite tree. I was a bit sad, mostly because stuff has been happening between me & friends & I've just been feeling lonely. So I told the tree how I felt, that I felt alone & lost & how it would be great to befriend a nature spirit someday. & then a ladybug landed on my shoulder. It frightened me at first but I remained calm & looked at it, then it hovered a little in front of me & flew away. I'm not very good at noticing signs because I tend to think they're just mere coincidences aha but maybe this one was special . Any thoughts~? :)
Old 10-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder

All I can say is, welcome to the family sister Softheart. You will learn your glossmear, but I think you might be a dryad. Kinda hard to tell with so many spiritual threads connected to the site but after reading your post and hearing you out....

I would say you have either been turned a fey of the dryad courts or being courted to be such. You are telling of very 'seelie' signs of it Each one of those insects are friends to the dryad and loved companions, ladybugs fend off those who do harm. Eating them from the petals and leaves. She may had been worried or concerned of your well being. . Either way, welcome to the family and hope to see you in person when we both die from this life :) . Death should not be feared or rushed, enjoy this life but when you see a kirin with seven tails and foxy like features coming up to kiss you, know it me.
Old 23-10-2014, 06:03 AM
jjcg728

Presence of lady bug = presence of higher entity
Old 24-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

A very similar thing happened to me today! I was sitting under an old tree in my garden and a ladybird was there. I found a vibrant blue marble or stone near the tree a couple of days ago, and when I spotted the ladybird it flew onto it and then turned around and looked at me. It stayed there for a little while and then flew off.
I think it means something. In fact, I think the blue marble thing I found does too.
Old 24-03-2015, 09:03 PM
Suspended
Iv been told a few times that having a ladybug land on you is good luck. The word ladybug has a nice sound to it also lol.

Old 25-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Knower
I've always loved ladybugs. I think it's lovely that you saw one that lifted your spirits when you were feeling down. That means something in itself.
Old 20-04-2015, 11:15 PM
MaggsSpirit

Say "hello" to them when they come to say hello to you. The butterflies and others as well. Even the mosquitoes get a hello before I let them know that I'd rather not be bitten, lol. I have a fear of spiders though so most I avoid.
Old 21-04-2015, 01:35 AM
Master
Thanks for the reminder of the little lady bug ,i just adored them when I was a child.I hope I see one soon too.............
Old 03-05-2015, 06:39 AM
Ipolani

It's a common belief (at least here) that if a ladybug lands on you, it's good luck. Maybe this means the troubles you are experiencing will be better soon. :)
Old 03-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Everly

All life is sacred. Try to figure out what ladybugs mean to you, as opposed to what they mean to others. (For me, they are a sign that my lifelong friend, who made her transition 23 years ago, is near and saying hi.)