Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Pathfinder
Chicken Soup for the Soul

CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL

Following in the path of the books, I would really love to read your stories of learning life lessons. Perhaps tales of real turning points in your life where you had an experience that really made you think differently about life, changed your outlook or shaped your morals and the person you've become today. Thankfully I grew up in a loving and structured environment with brilliant parents who gave me great tools, but there is only so much they can give you before you begin to learn on your own. My personal experience was thanks to my parents actually.

One of the main things I have carried with me thanks to them was to always be kind as you never know what others are dealing with. However, it was on my own that I learned to never bite the hand that feeds you. Although these may seem like simplistic things, it is only as I have gotten older and sadly lost people dearly close to me, I came to realise we are not on this earth plane forever, life really is so precious and fragile.

I look back and regret some of the times I have been hasty or snappy/argumentative with my mother when she and my father have literally done so much its unbelievable, they have gone way above and beyond and it has made me so much more grateful. Instead, I now relish in every opportunity to do the small things because that's what matters to me now. Hearing stories of other peoples fractured relationships or lack of support from their loved ones and unfortunate circumstances has over the last few years made me re-think, and also given me a bit of a reality check for which I will be forever grateful!

What do you have to say from the good times and the bad? Pass on some inspiration!

Love and peace