Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-06-2013, 04:06 AM
noxoid

How Does Suicide Affect Spirit?

If a person, for whatever reason, chooses to end their own life (and only their own), how does impact the spirit after the act is fulfilled? Will the spirit be trapped, will its vibration go lower, higher, stay the same? Are their dangers besides the loss of the physical body and its impact on other people?
Old 07-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Master
death is death, it means nothing to your true inner Being.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM
noxoid

Well then there shall be no circle of life to begin with
Old 07-06-2013, 05:36 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxoid
If a person, for whatever reason, chooses to end their own life (and only their own), how does impact the spirit after the act is fulfilled? Will the spirit be trapped, will its vibration go lower, higher, stay the same? Are their dangers besides the loss of the physical body and its impact on other people?

People who commit suicide are usually mentally unstable in one way or another, or they are elderly and enduring excrutiating pain.... In this case there is no impact to their spirit journey....For some, they get to see and feel the pain that they have caused to others, their life review will be about how they could have handled things differently, but they will go to a place of healing and eventually rejoin their soul family....
Old 07-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Well then there shall be no circle of life to begin with
Well no there isn't, life is forever flowing, its not stagnant, death is there and gone.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Administrator
Anyone who passes to spirit by their own hand goes into Healing,it is a misconception that people who takes their own lives is mentally ill.this is not so,many things happen in life that can contribute to the fact that death is an escape. in my job i see ppl who have tried to take their own lives many times its a cry for help.

Namaste
Old 07-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Master

I did ask my guides about this a little while ago. They said that suicide affects your core personality and spirit in the same way all drastic life events do. Also you might not be allowed to reincarnate again immediately, for your own protection's sake. But that was about all.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:27 AM
noxoid

So judging by all of your responses, suicide is more acceptable than society would lead one to believe? There is no reason to question it, fight it, or turn the other way. If an opportunity presents itself, and the circumstance seems to push one to do so, one should follow through and embrace the transformation that is death? Am I wrong to believe this? I don't care to hear about mental illnesses, only the truth. Is it really ok with spirit to take one's own life? If it is a journey of healing, why not everyone is pain embrace this ability to pass on upon will?
Old 07-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Master
It means nothing, just let it go.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Master

Quote:
So judging by all of your responses, suicide is more acceptable than society would lead one to believe? There is no reason to question it, fight it, or turn the other way. If an opportunity presents itself, and the circumstance seems to push one to do so, one should follow through and embrace the transformation that is death? Am I wrong to believe this? I don't care to hear about mental illnesses, only the truth. Is it really ok with spirit to take one's own life? If it is a journey of healing, why not everyone is pain embrace this ability to pass on upon will?

No one sane and reasonably compassionate wants to encourage anyone else to commit suicide. The end of another's life is a very big thing to find oneself having contributed to. As far as the spirits go, they seem to forgive the ones who commit suicide and not add much further to their burden.

Suicide is an act that has changed significance throughout the progress of civilization. There has been periods where this was an act of honor, something that was expected of you under certain circumstances, or simply acceptable. And periods where this has been a terrible thing, to be hidden and not talked about under any circumstances. Today this is very much a topic in worldwide healthcare, as medicine allows us to reach higher age than ever - and to survive far deeper into the murkier illnesses than would previously be possible. This has led us to the point where we are technically alive, and society forbids us to kill ourselves in any way, but that life consists of little more than a wheezing shriveled body in a bed surrounded by machines to which you are connected by multiple tubes. How many have not worked all day with barely working hands to disconnect a vital tube without the nurse noticing, or saved on the crucial pain pills for days so they can reach a lethal dose, or simply stopped eating in hope of ending the continuing pain and disgrace? The only dignity in this is what they retain by hiding their desperate choice.

So, in a situation of desperate and terminal physical illness... I understand. And I think the hospitals do to; that is why they give out these handy little morphine pumps you are supposed to hit with a finger when you need the next shot. I also understand those who are about to be dragged into a torture chamber, or are in a burning house with no way out. Suicide is not the ultimate horror, compared to a few other things.

But let's face it. Most suicide are done by people in good physical and even good mental health, who cannot deal with a bad situation. A loss of economical life situation, a broken marriage, a wrecked reputation. I do not think suicide were their only or best choice. But I will still be sorry for them even if I will not help them. I have been too close to joining their ranks.