Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old Today, 01:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
on thinking yourself 'all that' and on being 'insecure': yeah that is one of the things we have to work through, not thinking ourselves all that special for whatever comes up. Gurus have to do that too and it takes them every bit as much effort. But they aren't in an environment where people heckle them as part of the process, so, we are learning something they aren't. As an example of one of many things that are apparently outside of your understanding?

But on your favorite topic of following gurus, there are a lot of limitations if you are a guru. And then after you devote your life to the practices you find you have put yourself in a box. Same as everyone else your life practices have put you in a box. It is just that with your status of 'guru' your box looks different than the 'normal' boxes that the majority of people have.

Maybe in some ways it is more spacious and comfortable. But it is a box nonetheless. And because of it, you'll go on to die just like the rest of us.

What is the point?

Personally that path isn't for me even if everyone is going to sit here and deride me for not playing follow the leader the way everyone tells me is best.

Ok so I'm wasting my life away because I've been kicked in the shins so many times I couldn't play by stupid meaningless rules that only lead to ruin even though I WANT to, and everyone knows you just cannot live like that. Everyone knows that you CANNOT deny the status quo at any price and I'm a fool for not just being able to just buy into it sight unseen the way everyone else seems to. Ok so I'm a fool and I'm willful and I'm just plain wasting my life away. Your point is?????

Which path are you referring to when you say

"Personally that path isn't for me even if everyone is going to sit here and deride me for not playing follow the leader the way everyone tells me is best"

?
Old Today, 02:28 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Here is a link to a masterpiece called the Triadic Heart of Siva.

http://www.laurelhovde.com/Design/Th...rt-of-Siva.pdf

Also, here are many links about ks here.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=117448

Hope these links help.

Thank you for all the links, I will look into it a bit more.
Old Today, 07:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Hi Jonesboy, I think sky is probably quite correct about this technique being part of qigong, for instance see under the sub heading Bringing in Heaven and Earth Energy halfway down the page in this Qi Gong link http://www.1paradigm.org/qigong.html

That's a very informative article django, I did point out this ' Wu Chi ' position and the importance of it to JB but there was no response