Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I've also tried Energydots and didn't see any effect.
Old 21-12-2022, 06:20 PM
Master
pseudo-science
https://web.archive.org/web/20190325...rgydots.co.uk/

https://vimeo.com/84166309
Old 29-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)

It's said that they counteract the harmful energy released by electronic and wireless equipment to help you sleep better, give you a clearer mind, and even cure headaches.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey, I saw your post about EMF protection and wanted to say that I've heard of energy dots before. It's good that there are products out there to protect against EMFs. I also wanted to mention that there are fabrics that can protect you from EMFs. It's worth checking out. Have you tried any of these fabrics or have any experience with energy dots?
Old 18-01-2023, 08:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLowe
Hey, I saw your post about EMF protection and wanted to say that I've heard of energy dots before. It's good that there are products out there to protect against EMFs.
My doctor advised me about these
Old 18-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillianSimpson31vB7
I've also tried Energydots and didn't see any effect.
Did you ever have any effect without them, tho?
Is anyone here having a noticeable effect with EMF all around them?

I know one person on a 2nd floor that had wires everywhere outside her window. It really was a lot.
She was not happy about it...she died of cancer eventually.
She 'felt' they were not 'good'. No proof, of course.
No one is saying they caused her health issues...but laying, there she hated them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchidananda
These things wont weaken the EM field or stop the EMR waves, the field strength remains the same. What happens instead is that the harmonics in EMF that would have otherwise damaged the living cells/DNA are no longer able to do so in the presence of EMF protection devices like celldots/orgonite/scalar pendants/MWO/LAKHOVSKY coils/ tensor rings / torsion field generators, etc.
An Acoustimer is not intended to block EMF; it is a measurement meter designed to tell you where EMFs are being generated from, including next door neighbours etc. It will make specific sounds depending on the source of EMF, so the meter will emit a different sound if it picks up a wifi signal, a dect (cordless) phone, smart phone, base station etc. It will give a measurement with a numerical scale which also has a LED light index, green, amber, red. A fascinating device; when I first got it I took it all over the place and was rather surprised to see how much EMF was in my work place.

https://emfields-solutions.com/produ...oustimeter.asp

I am completely wired at home, disabling wifi on my router and computer and I don’t have a smart anything.

To protect me from the low level EMF from next door I got a Harmony from Comosystems which most defintely works. I then also got a Traveller.

https://comosystems.co.uk/products/h...emr-protection
Old 18-04-2023, 10:59 PM
MAYA EL

A good way to tell if something that's sold as a EMF blocker is snake oil or if it actually works to some degree is if it meets a few mandatory requirements that it HAS TO MEET or else it CAN'T WORK and these mandatory things are , #1 it has to be made out of a conductive material such as metal/ copper/silver/tech
#2 it has to be connected to earth ground at all times via a metal wire to either the ground plug in your wall outlet or directly to a grounding rod outside in the dirt , if it doesn't meet these 2 things then it cannot actually get rid of anything other then your money