Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Streams of Living Waters (John 7:38)

I wanted to learn more about this verse and thought to bring it into discussion. What is the inner meaning of John 7:38?

"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of Living Water."
Old 29-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Master

to me this is the spiritual baptism in the Holy Spirit Aknaton
as this involve internal realities that we dont have words for Jesus uses symbolic language. What is interesting is you could say this baptism isn't a one off but can be experienced all the time as immersion in the spirit.
i'm sure that you have already experienced this but maybe hadn't fit it into the description in John?
Old 29-06-2019, 08:47 PM
ImthatIm

At this time I can only compare it to Gods Love.

Gods Love is the only thing I can say I experience flowing out of my being like a river of Living water.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
At this time I can only compare it to Gods Love.

Gods Love is the only thing I can say I experience flowing out of my being like a river of Living water.

love, yes fits perfectly
i wonder if Jesus meant the 'living water' is to be thought of as the medium for his gifts like love, or grace, or peace. so he was drawing attention to the mechanism that delivers by this symbol
Old 29-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Master

The living water is a reference to the very essence of almighty.

It is the very essence that flows like a purifying water from the almighty, from the fountain head of eternal pure life.

People believe that the "normal man" without the body of physical flesh is indestructible or that he/she is eternal. But man is not. man with or without the flesh is not, & can only be eternal after recieving the almighty ones very eternal life giving VERY ESSENCE.

& it is up to natural man to desire for it...eternal life in "christ form/essence".

One can not enter into any part of the Holy Kingdoms without sufficient quantities of the Christ essence..."LIVING WATERS". & Can never know the almighty one, without first recieving his love & very essence in SUFFICIENT quantities.

A person has to have been transformed completely by the almighty, by receiving his very essence, of which does reconstruct the Soul'self into the essence of the almighty, & this newly constructed way of being gives a person the Soul awareness nessesary in order to see & communicate with the almighty one.

Dark spiritual beings that inhabit this Earth & that have a vested interest in it because of the desire for the sexual temptations of the flesh do have an incredible ability to have us believe that some of us are in contact with the almighty & are recieving his very essence...& the "BOOK OF JOHN" & so much more, clearly refers to the above.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
to me this is the spiritual baptism in the Holy Spirit Aknaton
as this involve internal realities that we dont have words for Jesus uses symbolic language. What is interesting is you could say this baptism isn't a one off but can be experienced all the time as immersion in the spirit.
i'm sure that you have already experienced this but maybe hadn't fit it into the description in John?

I see, an immersion. I see, I believe that the Immersion in the Spirit is what is called the "Unction" Yes? And so we are unctioned with the essence of the Father which is Love, and Love manifested is Christ, the flow of Love manifested is the Spirit? And so the streams of Living water, of Love manifested being the connections the "thirsty" souls have with those who have this Love living in them?

Am I getting somewhere?
Old 30-06-2019, 08:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I see, an immersion. I see, I believe that the Immersion in the Spirit is what is called the "Unction" Yes? And so we are unctioned with the essence of the Father which is Love, and Love manifested is Christ, the flow of Love manifested is the Spirit? And so the streams of Living water, of Love manifested being the connections the "thirsty" souls have with those who have this Love living in them?

Am I getting somewhere?

i think so! that ties in with the the Odes of Solomon which seem to explain the ideas found in John, and what you said too.

"My heart was pruned and its flower appeared, then grace sprang up in it, and my heart produced fruits for the Lord.
For the Most High circumcised me by His Holy Spirit, then He uncovered my inward being towards Him, and filled me with His love.
And His circumcising became my salvation, and I ran in the Way, in His peace, in the way of truth.
From the beginning until the end I received His knowledge.
And I was established upon the rock of truth, where He had set me.
And speaking waters touched my lips from the fountain of the Lord generously.
And so I drank and became intoxicated, from the living water that does not die.
And my intoxication did not cause ignorance, but I abandoned vanity,
And turned toward the Most High, my God, and was enriched by His favors.
And I rejected the folly cast upon the earth, and stripped it off and cast it from me.
And the Lord renewed me with His garment, and possessed me by His light.
And from above He gave me immortal rest, and I became like the land that blossoms and rejoices in its fruits.
And the Lord is like the sun upon the face of the land.
My eyes were enlightened, and my face received the dew;
And my breath was refreshed by the pleasant fragrance of the Lord"
Old 06-07-2019, 08:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Streams of Living Waters John 7 38

I think that John Waters looks like a cross between:

Steve Buscemi
Andy Warhol
Vincent Price
Salvador Dali
James Woods

Dont you?