Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And yet you complain because God seems to have no interest in helping you.

You complain because God and the heavenly beings don't seem to care about your suffering in this world.

You complain because God just lets you carry on with your life while God goes about God's business.

You complain because God doesn't seem to care, because God doesn't seem bothered about your suffering, because God is so casual where you are concerned.

You have truly created a God in your own image.

Peace.

Well, I think I'm a decent human being just the way I am, which means god should see me as worthy of being healed/assisted. There are qualities about me worth appreciating. For example, I'm still kind and polite towards my family, and others out in the community. There are many other qualities about me worth appreciating as well. So, god should accept me for who I am, rather than seeing me as someone unworthy of healing. If he's an all-loving god, he'd appreciate me, and heal me, rather than leaving me to suffer. I, myself, am not an all-loving person. But, like I said, I'm still a decent person who should be worthy of healing in god's eyes. I shouldn't have to meet a higher standard as an individual in order to be worthy of god's healing, since god should love all humans, and, thus, heal them.

So, god, and these heavenly beings, should lower their standards, if they already have high standards. Especially considering that many kind people accept me, appreciate me, don't expect me to meet a higher standard, and don't think I'm unworthy if I don't meet said standard. As long as I'm a kind person who helps these people when they ask for my help (an example being my family), then that's good enough in their eyes, they think I'm worthy of being assisted, and getting the things I want, which is why my mother buys me the things I want. But, I don't need to help the world, contribute to science, make the world a better place, or any of that.

So, I can just let the world suffer, and go about its business. Also, even if I was a very giving, helpful person, I still don't think god, or the universe, would've healed my misery. So, I don't think my lack of healing has anything to do with me not being a giving, helpful person. After all, even very loving, giving, helpful, compassionate people are allowed to go through immense suffering that strips their lives of beauty, joy, and worth. They don't get healing from god, heavenly beings, or the universe, and they're allowed to suffer in a dark pit of despair, hate, etc. An example would be miserable, suicidal people.

Last edited by MattMVS7 : 29-06-2019 at 05:02 PM.
Old 29-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Master

Thanks for the clarification, Matt. It paints quite a different picture of you than your previous post.

Peace.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:19 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
Well, I think I'm a decent human being just the way I am, which means god should see me as worthy of being healed/assisted.
God helps those that helps themselves. If you're going to stick in your mentality rut - this is a mentality, not Spirituality - then God thinks you're enjoying it there because you're not doing anything about it.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll only get what you've always got.
Old 30-06-2019, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
God helps those that helps themselves. If you're going to stick in your mentality rut - this is a mentality, not Spirituality - then God thinks you're enjoying it there because you're not doing anything about it.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll only get what you've always got.

Like I said, I was trying to find ways to help ease this misery-inducing worry of mine. But, nothing helped me, and my therapist wasn't of any help to me either. So, I had to fully recover on my own, and it was a long time to wait. Also, god is an all-knowing being, which means he'd know I'm not enjoying being stuck in that pit of misery, and he'd know everything about me, including all my thoughts, my inner turmoil, and that I was expecting him to heal me. I can't enjoy anything without my feelings of joy anyway (which were shut off during this whole miserable struggle).

In regards to god only helping those who help themselves, it would be unloving for god to not heal me of this worry, even if I wasn't trying to find ways to help myself. An all-loving god would see that I'm suffering, need healing, and instantly heal me, regardless if I was trying to help myself or not. Also, there are plenty of suicidal and miserable people out there who need spiritual healing, but think it's hopeless to even try to help themselves, and they've given up, and think nothing will help them. So, an all-loving god would understand this, and heal these people anyway.

Last edited by MattMVS7 : 30-06-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Your mind is creating this scenario and you can change it at anytime.

I do agree with you that humans can’t always see until they see a way out, can’t always let go until they realize they can, can’t mske change until change is recognised. But potential is always there in many ways of all this.

Someone perceiving suffering to this degree without support in any way to change their life and circumstances seems a little far fetched in my view of knowing that we as nature are an ever changing array of interconnected weaved, experiences and never truly alone in our suffering. Where suffering exists to this degree there exists one with it the many streams of ‘not suffering’..

In our suffering we ‘can’ miss the vital links of ‘life giving’ assistance because our hearts become hardened and lost in our quest to survive and at times unwilling to let love and support in..

Are you one of those people?

Perspectives.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-07-2019, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
Like I said, I was trying to find ways to help ease this misery-inducing worry of mine. But, nothing helped me, and my therapist wasn't of any help to me either. So, I had to fully recover on my own, and it was a long time to wait. Also, god is an all-knowing being, which means he'd know I'm not enjoying being stuck in that pit of misery, and he'd know everything about me, including all my thoughts, my inner turmoil, and that I was expecting him to heal me. I can't enjoy anything without my feelings of joy anyway (which were shut off during this whole miserable struggle).

In regards to god only helping those who help themselves, it would be unloving for god to not heal me of this worry, even if I wasn't trying to find ways to help myself. An all-loving god would see that I'm suffering, need healing, and instantly heal me, regardless if I was trying to help myself or not. Also, there are plenty of suicidal and miserable people out there who need spiritual healing, but think it's hopeless to even try to help themselves, and they've given up, and think nothing will help them. So, an all-loving god would understand this, and heal these people anyway.

Doing it to yourself. What are you feeling guilty about?
Since the cross, God is not mad at you Matt.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Master
This current material life and universe is the result of a "fall".
Wherein mankind inflicts suffering on one another.
Why?

Ego, of this evolved animal / mammal. Which is related with sin, and satan.
Research Mara, in Buddhism, and see what he represents.