Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Occupied space { ( ) and )( } and observed time { ^v }.

Physical/energy = observed time aka reality ad represented by the texticonic symbols { ^v }.

Space as gravity is represented via { ( ) } i.e. positive curvature of a surface of a torus.

Space as dark energy is represented via { )( } i.e. negative curvature of surface of a torus.

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus represented as surface space only is ( )( ).

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus with time inversions from surface is (><)(><).

Horizontal( birds-eye-view ) bisection of torus with abstract great circles where peak of inside observed times sine-wave peaks and troughs/valleys ( (( ( ) )) )

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

God's first language is Love :)
Old 25-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
God's first language is Love :)

What about silence, a place of sacred presence.
Old 25-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What about silence, a place of sacred presence.
That suggests silence is more sacred than love. I'd suggest love is the one principle that is ever-present in every manifestation of Spirit, whether Spirit is active, reflective or silent.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
If you think about it, there had to be a point where no thing existed, but how can we reconcile that apparent truth with the fact that there's a whole lot of stuff in existence. How do you get something from no thing? The answer is that consciousness is no thing, which raises the question how did consciousness become aware, and what was it doing before it became aware, and once it became aware, what was it aware of? A lot to ponder. To begin with, there has always been conscious awareness, simply put it had no thing to be aware of, no point of reference. How this state of selfless awareness became self aware was when a void occurred in the vibrational frequency that has always existed, and transcends time and space lowering the frequency enough to cause a separation in the frequency exposing the frequency's two polar opposites + -, or 1's and 0's. What we view as reality came from very humble beginnings, has been from the very beginning consciously guided by a self aware conscious force (God) , and that forces first language was binary.

Duality is a very subtle concept, but we can represent it with opposites, (binary in computing is actually on/off which is codified as 1 and 0). In fact a switch is never just on or just off; it always has a potential . If it is on it also has the potential for off, and vice versa. We usually ignore the potential component, but it is a property, which means the switch has 4 properties, and two possible states - which isn't strictly dualistic.

What we talk about in duality is a very pure relationship where each of two 'things' has one property, and the property that each thing has is defined by the comparison between them, i.e their relativity. The problem with this in duality is there is only one defining characteristic, which is to say, the dual relationship has but one property.

To reduce this - the single entity has no property. Which is the same as nothing (nothing is definitively without property).

This can be explained symbolically in geometry. We represent with a point an entity which has no size/shape - i.e. the absence of any property. We represent with 2 points a property of distance. Distance is what makes them 'two', and it is the only property (the points themselves do not have a property).

So the state we call duality is a very obscure one, where the entities are defined by a single property... and our minds can't actually conceptualise what a duality would be like at all (the geometric representation is not strictly a duality), nor differentiate it from a singular or nothingness. We can only understand it in principle.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Master

God's first language is His only language, which is Love.
It's all a question of attunement.
When there is Love in our actions, our words and/or our thoughts, then He hears us. Transmitting on God's frequency you could say.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That suggests silence is more sacred than love. I'd suggest love is the one principle that is ever-present in every manifestation of Spirit, whether Spirit is active, reflective or silent.

Love is pure silence.
Old 25-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Geometry Subset of Mathematics

Concepts and macro-infinite non-occupied space are both silent.

Tainted Universe/UniVerse/God is never silent.

I use texticons to represent the ultra-micro--- ergo sublevels of existence ---fundamental structural and systemic operations of Space-Time-Space as;

gravity- observed time -dark energy...imho

Gravity is mass-attractive an dark energy is repulsive. Observed time is both as positive and negative charges{ + - }

Occupied space ( ) and )( and observed time ^v

Physical/energy = observed time aka reality ad represented by the texticonic symbols ^v
---------------------------------------

Space as gravity is represented via ( ) i.e. positive curvature of a surface of a torus.

Space as dark energy is represented via )( i.e. negative curvature of surface of a torus.
----------------------------------

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus represented as surface space only is ( )( )

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus with time inversions from surface is (><)(><)

Horizontal( birds-eye-view ) bisection of torus with abstract great circles where peak of inside observed times sine-wave peaks and troughs/valleys;

( (( ( ) )) )

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Concepts and macro-infinite non-occupied space are both silent.

Tainted Universe/UniVerse/God is never silent.

I use texticons to represent the ultra-micro--- ergo sublevels of existence ---fundamental structural and systemic operations of Space-Time-Space as;

gravity- observed time -dark energy...imho

Gravity is mass-attractive an dark energy is repulsive. Observed time is both as positive and negative charges{ + - }

Occupied space ( ) and )( and observed time ^v

Physical/energy = observed time aka reality ad represented by the texticonic symbols ^v
---------------------------------------

Space as gravity is represented via ( ) i.e. positive curvature of a surface of a torus.

Space as dark energy is represented via )( i.e. negative curvature of surface of a torus.
----------------------------------

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus represented as surface space only is ( )( )

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus with time inversions from surface is (><)(><)

Horizontal( birds-eye-view ) bisection of torus with abstract great circles where peak of inside observed times sine-wave peaks and troughs/valleys;

( (( ( ) )) )

Love is a sphere which turns itself inside out continously because of momentum because of attraction because of Love. The torus is just an intermediate state.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
Love is a sphere which turns itself inside out continously because of momentum because of attraction because of Love. The torus is just an intermediate state.

Is there some common sense rationale for believing your comment above?

Why a sphere? What not a shape like a bannana, or apple, pretzel or pine cone etc......

r6