Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Experiencer
Dream Time

My TF journey had always been about me and my process. He's married and is choosing another path. I've felt him energetically but tried to keep my distance from him. I know he's dealing with a lot. But last night was crazy!

I don't usually dream of him and when I did it was always across the room and he was looking at me with distrust. The last time was about 2 months ago and he was distracted and his wife (whom I've never met) came up to me and laid a big bundle of papers (our communication?) saying that she knows. Nothing since.

Last night I dreamt about him. It was crazy!!!! He was setting up a party where he was inviting his whole family and friends as well as streaming it live. So weird right? He wanted me to give a speech after he did and I was so overwhelmed the whole time. He was preparing everything and I was just going along, nervous and slightly embarrassed.

Then there was a whole part where he bought a business that included us wearing traditional Indian clothing. Lol Not even his style....

Also I had a huge pain release in my back that had been bothering me for about a week. So awful!

No idea what any of this means.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
I want to thank everyone for all the conversation and Knowledge you've shared. I wish everyone well on their paths.

Love and light♡
Old 12-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
..........Love and light♡

And to you.

Dreams inspired my early interest in the metaphysical. I came to believe that some of what's generated comes from the astral - images and experiences outside our own subconscious databases, other from pre-programming that brings up images and emotions from within us. For myself there was a consistency in dreams, places, images, sounds, that could never have got into me through actual experiences in this 3D world.

So yes, weird because it was probably unexpected! But then, so much of the dreamworld is weird and fragmented but not on the same level.

Old 12-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
And to you.

Dreams inspired my early interest in the metaphysical. I came to believe that some of what's generated comes from the astral - images and experiences outside our own subconscious databases, other from pre-programming that brings up images and emotions from within us. For myself there was a consistency in dreams, places, images, sounds, that could never have got into me through actual experiences in this 3D world.

So yes, weird because it was probably unexpected! But then, so much of the dreamworld is weird and fragmented but not on the same level.

metaphysical?not so sure.5d thinking possibly.connection with spirit that kind of thing.
Old 13-11-2017, 05:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
And to you.

Good point. But the change of intent is interesting since I recently decided to give up on any potential with him and find joy within my own world. He was the catalyst and nothing more.

I was really excited that I was walking on without the what if that seemed to be haunting me. Then a week later this intense and LONG dream. The funny thing was it didn't trigger a huge desire or excitement around him. More just amusing and gratifying to know he feels this way.

Regardless of the future, I know the connection was real and I'm not crazy! I'm ready to step into my purpose with new energy. ♡