Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-10-2017, 01:09 AM
Master

LOL, every interaction seems to have gone bust so I think trying to stay out of his way is best.

@Pandora
* Fountain
2 of Swords

You can definitely take him to the vet - however I also get the impression there's something he's come across something to make him unsettled; not sure if this is a bad experience or literally something like a burr, a tick, or even a splinter in an uncomfortable place.

Q: Is staying out of P's way at work the best way to go? (TBH I don't think there's really a 'solution' with this guy, it's more about which will cause the least damage)
Old 16-10-2017, 01:16 AM
Knower

Ace of sword

Bring him to the vet would be great to take a look at him and see what's up. I am picking up on an energy that he wants to release what's inside of him.

Q: Guidance on how to deepen my tarot reading abilities presently :)
Old 16-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Knower

tealily hahah! I was still doing the reading while you have posted! Seem to be picking up on the same thing

tealily
6 of chalices comes up for you. Have you looked into what made the relationship ended up this way instead? I see the potential for a respectful grounds to be nurtured with you and him, and that is what you would like actually, so I would recommend to go ahead with it. The best way Spirit is encouraging is to come to Peace, acceptance and forgiveness with yourself and also with P's actions and re-actions to you. That way you will find that you won't see yourself reacting towards him in a way that you feel is more peaceful and loving.

More than a sentence but I love picking up the juicies to help :). Hope that helps tealily!

Old 16-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Master

@cosmic - oh yes, basically we have some differences in professional style and then he took it personal and said a bunch of things (even about things that don't involve him personally) and I feel went way too far - and he's not the apologising type. I've already acknowledged and apologised for the thing he's mad at me for (which happened 6 months ago!!) and tried to clarify the rest; there was some epic emotional baggage and misjudgement on his part. As far as I'm concerned, he burned the bridge himself at a time other people were also torching bridges

(haha, clearly I feel like he needs to apologise before I bother trying to meet middle grounds with him again)

Your Q:
8 of Wands rev
* Fountain

There seems to be a feeling switching things up and looking at things another way... the obvious question would be, "are you reading reversals yet?", and if not this it might be expanding your repetoire to include different decks, perhaps even oracles or lenormand if you're only playing with tarot.

My Q: What's my next step in being successful career-wise? :)
Old 16-10-2017, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
LOL, every interaction seems to have gone bust so I think trying to stay out of his way is best.

@Pandora
* Fountain
2 of Swords

You can definitely take him to the vet - however I also get the impression there's something he's come across something to make him unsettled; not sure if this is a bad experience or literally something like a burr, a tick, or even a splinter in an uncomfortable place.

Q: Is staying out of P's way at work the best way to go? (TBH I don't think there's really a 'solution' with this guy, it's more about which will cause the least damage)

After thought for tealily
Hey tealily. I had a thought after I posted the Hermit. Perhaps it's saying the only way you're going to resolve the situation with P is to keep searching for another job ... once you find what you're looking for job wise, the problem will be solved.

Feedback for tealily
I've just literally spent 20 minutes talking to the vet after ordering the other cat more insulin, and yes, I'm definitely taking him in - I've booked him in for this arvo, so I'll let you know the result. Thanks heaps
Old 16-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
Ace of sword

Bring him to the vet would be great to take a look at him and see what's up. I am picking up on an energy that he wants to release what's inside of him.

Feedback for cosmicsacredheart
Thanks cosmicsacredheart. After speaking with the vet, I remembered about a year ago, he had a massive abscess which we didn't pick up until it burst. It was so bad it went into the muscle and he had to have a massive operation. So yeah, taking him in for a check up this arv in case he's got an infection or something similar. I'll let you and tealily know the result (I was lucky to get two similar readings, lol).
Old 16-10-2017, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
@cosmic - oh yes, basically we have some differences in professional style and then he took it personal and said a bunch of things (even about things that don't involve him personally) and I feel went way too far - and he's not the apologising type. I've already acknowledged and apologised for the thing he's mad at me for (which happened 6 months ago!!) and tried to clarify the rest; there was some epic emotional baggage and misjudgement on his part. As far as I'm concerned, he burned the bridge himself at a time other people were also torching bridges

(haha, clearly I feel like he needs to apologise before I bother trying to meet middle grounds with him again)

Your Q:
8 of Wands rev
* Fountain

There seems to be a feeling switching things up and looking at things another way... the obvious question would be, "are you reading reversals yet?", and if not this it might be expanding your repetoire to include different decks, perhaps even oracles or lenormand if you're only playing with tarot.

My Q: What's my next step in being successful career-wise? :)

6 of Swords
Hahahaha! Find another job, leave this job and get something better - move on woman!

Q. Having cat problems today. The other cat who has diabetes needs more insulin. The vet is concerned he may be going into remission and therefore will need monitoring. So question is, should I take Muffin to the vet to have his glucose monitored?
Old 16-10-2017, 07:43 AM
Knower

tealily
feedback for tealily - I do play with oracle cards, and in the past a little with lenormand. I wasn't good at tarot cards, hence I wanted to just sink deep in tarot cards to use my intuition a lot more with this rather than oracle decks which I love. Using both is what I got inspired by seeing another Tarot reader did, the flow of energy flowed so much better when used together in a reading. Reversals not yet, I haven't open up yet to reversals actually.

Pandora Is there a change with his activities? It will help him alot when you engage with more interactions with him. I just saw pent up energy within him that he has too. So you can take a look and see how it goes for him. haha yes, it is funny about the same reading, that i laughed after posting!

Next question for Pandora: Having cat problems today. The other cat who has diabetes needs more insulin. The vet is concerned he may be going into remission and therefore will need monitoring. So question is, should I take Muffin to the vet to have his glucose monitored?
Old 16-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
tealily
feedback for tealily - I do play with oracle cards, and in the past a little with lenormand. I wasn't good at tarot cards, hence I wanted to just sink deep in tarot cards to use my intuition a lot more with this rather than oracle decks which I love. Using both is what I got inspired by seeing another Tarot reader did, the flow of energy flowed so much better when used together in a reading. Reversals not yet, I haven't open up yet to reversals actually.

Pandora Is there a change with his activities? It will help him alot when you engage with more interactions with him. I just saw pent up energy within him that he has too. So you can take a look and see how it goes for him. haha yes, it is funny about the same reading, that i laughed after posting!

Next question for Pandora: Having cat problems today. The other cat who has diabetes needs more insulin. The vet is concerned he may be going into remission and therefore will need monitoring. So question is, should I take Muffin to the vet to have his glucose monitored?

Feedback for cosmicsacredheart
Well, you were indeed spot on. I'm very impressed. Poor Iceberg is now on antibiotics as he has a very severe tooth infection. He has to have surgery to have some teeth removed. It is very probable he has an abscess. Thank you so much. I was on the fence whether to take him, but talking to the vet, your and tealily's readings convinced me to take him and I'm so glad I did. Your add on also fits. The dog gets most of the attention at the moment, which I'm trying to address by giving him more attention and having more interactions with him. Again, spot on.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Master

8 of pentacles
Shadowscapes

Yes - and I feel like there will be a bit of ongoing care (perhaps the monitoring thing you mentioned) :(

Q: a message to cheer me up please?