Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Guide

Guess who showed up again in my dream?

First the dream showed a person in a boat in the middle of a large body of water, like a lake. Sun shone down on them through the clouds. They were just chilling there.

Then it was my birthday and there was a huge birthday bash. I was feeling good because I convinced George Harrison to play at my birthday! Yeah just FYI I've been listening to arcade fire and similar music all week so now I guess he just pops up whenever. Well he wasn't feeling well but wanted to play anyway, and dream me was being selfish and didn't stop him. Well he played a bit and then he got sickly looking and then kind of...died. I don't know how just he collapsed and died. Obviously the party was over. I was angry not at him for dying because people do it all the time. It happens. But more so I was angry that he wasn't allowed to just be. Like angry at whatever caused him to die in the middle of what he was doing. But also angry that I didn't get to enjoy more time. But that's the selfish part and everyone feels that way when someone dies.

Anyway what is odd is at the end of the dream, I see the person on the boat again. Only this time the boat is at the shore and the person is getting out of the boat.

The end.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Master
"i can still remember him, with love light in his eyes;
but the light flickered out and parted, as the sun began to rise"
Sara Bareilles ~ Stoney End
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_JNS4uzy1A

i believe that the person on the boat 'just chilling' was you...
you observe yourself there from a distance, as if in 3rd person.
your first person awareness is tethered to your 'small self'
identity, which seeks gratification for it's immediate "needs".
by dreams end, your greater self has reached the shores of
a new land, where you might learn of things incomprehensible
to that limited perspective.