Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Knower
Many things could be said to this.
Life,or the human condition
could be describe as a process or school
of learning from others and also by making
mistakes.You could say mistakes are
inevitable and are a necessary part of
the journey,most individuals that have attained
wisdom,did so by turning mistakes into lessons.
Old 24-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen D
....most individuals that have attained
wisdom, did so by turning mistakes into lessons.
You can say that again...and then not making them again and again ...
like I have so many times!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
Just get happy.

That (to me) is the secret to a great life. Why? Stay with me.

There are laws governing every aspect of the universe, including human experience. They go by many names, eg...

Reaping and sowing.
Like attracts like.
Cause and effect.
The law of attraction.

The essence or commonality of these laws is, specific CAUSES are always linked to specific EFFECTS, and conversely specific EFFECTS are always linked to specific CAUSES.

What this means, in practical terms, is, you can always know, ahead of time, what a specific course of thought or action will create AND you can also look BACKWARDS, from an event or occurence, to determine its CAUSE.

The important thing to understand is: CAUSE and EFFECT are LINKED. One is NOT seperate from the OTHER. Therefore, you can CAUSE a life of happy events and outcomes by becoming someone who is consciously and happy NOW, today, in your present experience and conditions.

Now, you might respond by saying, "well, i cant be happy now because of......and/or........" And if this is you, then i believe you need to understand a fact about your feelings: They are NOT caused by events or conditions or circumstances. They are caused by your INTERPRETATION or EVALUATION or BELIEFS about them. So,...

If you're not currently feeling good about some aspect of your life (including others or yourself) it means your are not INTERPRETING, EVALUATING or BELIEVING something constructive about them.

In other words, your feelings are NOT evidence of HOW THINGS ARE. Your feelings are evidence of your beliefs ABOUT them. For example...

One person loses a job and gets upset. Another loses the same job and is happy. Why? Because one sees loss. The other sees opportunity.

Someone looks in the mirror and feels sad, Another looks in the mirror and is delighted. Why? One sees flaws, Another sees miracles.

Bottom line: You can figure out how to be happy now, about any and every aspect of your life, and being so will reap you happy conditions, experiences and outcomes.

Thanks Robertj,

Your post perfectly corroborates this quote:

"We don't see things the way they are. We see things the way WE are."
- Talmud

.... perfectly mirrored in the quality of responses to your post.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 24-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

"If I believe strong enough I'll have great friends who'll never lie, betray or try controlling me, will I absolutely have them without also becoming blind (or having to become willingly blind) to the toxic games they might be playing? It would be naive to say these kind of people don't even exist, although I'd affirm that if it would ensure I didn't attract them anymore."

Supposed to sound funny, I do dislike fakeness, whether inside or outside me. :')