Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Master
Ordinary Idiots

Lyrics from the song by Bill Nelson ; a nasty bit of rock guitar music .
(from the 1995 cd 'After the Satellite Sings')

High above America
In His custom built cocoon...
God looks down and laughs at me
And not a day too soon...
He sends me strange transmissions
Full of dangerous advice
And I reply
"Well, thank you , God, but I think
I'll keep those thoughts on ice" ...
I'm just an ordinary idiot
Not some holy fool
We're all ordinary idiots...
It's ok...it's cool
We're all ordinary idiots..irregular kind of guys
Ordinary idiots
Angels in diguise...
Ordinary idiots
Angels in diguise...
Ordinary idiots

High above the Universe
In his custom built cocoon...
God looks down and laughs at me
And not a day too soon
Ordinary idiots
We're all ordinary idiots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMiL6Lq8bos
Old 16-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Master
Just yesterday my adventures took me into silliness incomparable but who am I to question individual threads within the loom.

My friend who knows not the depth of his genius is being thrown from his abode and is flailing so it occurs to me that these rich people out on the fringes who have some creative flair might take him in and give him space to teach them a realer abandon.

But they have so much money it seems they are blind to simple and have also found a big bad neighbour who questions all of their discussions of use on the land they occupy.

I see though that both would help each other and it has such obviousness to it that if found me there asking them if it was obvious to them. They seemed to like that I could find such obvious obviousness but also that there own obviousness wasn't my obvious and I wonder how I might coax them towards my obviousness without them tripping over their own and having their whole world come crashing down... because it would.

Their money has told them little waves are big waves and then my little waves are nothing but tsunamis... it is sad.

But an opening occurred when the father of the couple appeared. He had a slightly nervous glint in his eye and he was almost old enough to appreciate the rocking of his world would even be soothing somehow. I feel dastardly sometimes when I find such chinks but so it goes for the warriors of insanity.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:14 AM
zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Just yesterday my adventures took me into silliness incomparable but who am I to question individual threads within the loom.

My friend who knows not the depth of his genius is being thrown from his abode and is flailing so it occurs to me that these rich people out on the fringes who have some creative flair might take him in and give him space to teach them a realer abandon.

But they have so much money it seems they are blind to simple and have also found a big bad neighbour who questions all of their discussions of use on the land they occupy.

I see though that both would help each other and it has such obviousness to it that if found me there asking them if it was obvious to them. They seemed to like that I could find such obvious obviousness but also that there own obviousness wasn't my obvious and I wonder how I might coax them towards my obviousness without them tripping over their own and having their whole world come crashing down... because it would.

Their money has told them little waves are big waves and then my little waves are nothing but tsunamis... it is sad.

But an opening occurred when the father of the couple appeared. He had a slightly nervous glint in his eye and he was almost old enough to appreciate the rocking of his world would even be soothing somehow. I feel dastardly sometimes when I find such chinks but so it goes for the warriors of insanity.

My way is to simplify.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Well now I think I know what Dar's favourite song is.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Well now I think I know what Dar's favourite song is.

Totally not ! But you got the artist right