Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Pathfinder

Seeing golden waves

Hello

I am going through an awakening and recently I saw for about 30 seconds golden waves in my peripheral vision - left and right, but mainly left. It was like looking from the top of a golden ocean downwards and it was moving. I could still see what was really there through it.

I also saw 3 half pale rainbows ..

What could this mean?

Christine
x
Old 02-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
Hello Christine,

It means you are expanding your visual sensory perceptions to energetic frequencies beyond our normal physical reality.

My understanding on things like this is that it represents a personal evolution in some aspect of self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Knower

As to the meaning of the colors, you're far more likely to come to an accurate understanding by seeking the answer in meditation than by asking others to define them for you. What golden waves or rainbows mean to me is not the same as what I'd find in 'traditional' interpretations and is also likely to be quite different from what they actually mean to you.

That said, it can be helpful to get other perspectives; I'm not trying to discourage you from asking questions but rather encouraging you to ultimately take the question into meditation where you're most likely to get the correct answers.

I'd be very interested in hearing what you discover about these experiences. Please keep us posted. =-)
Old 09-01-2018, 02:01 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Pluralone..I agree with you..but I am only learning to meditate. I will verbally seek some answers though by talking to my higher self and see what happens..thank you.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Knower

Christine, when I first started meditating I'd just sit and listen, not with my ears so much as... well, you know how to do that listening thing, I'm sure. The first question I took into meditation is the one I ask the most often: What do I need to know right now that will most promote my highest good? Amazing how much information can come in response to such a simple question.