Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Guide
Thankyou all for viewing my post, I have been reading a bit about Elementals
and how they can appear in many forms, and was wondering if there was a possibility that a Elemental could take the form of a Dust Devil
Old 05-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Seeker

Interesting story, fayette, thanks for sharing !
Old 05-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Master
Fayette, I don't believe in coincidences only synchronicities. The fact that it happened where you buried your wishes was something in my view. Thanks for sharing your interesting story
Old 01-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

That's an interesting story. And I don't believe in coincidences either. Especially if the event moved you in one way or another. True I don't think everything single detail in the world is a sign of sorts, but if something happens that significant enough for you to take notice, I think that's worth at least acknowledging and appreciating.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:54 AM
Pathfinder
Aw, that's so very happy that your wishes came true!

Interesting
Old 04-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Guide
Thanks all, yes! I am pleased too my wishes were granted,but must say that the dust devil looked so much like some sort of entity hovering over the spot where I buried my wishlist, it stuck in my mind
Then later I found out that the little ritual I had preformed was in fact a spell unbeknown to me at the time. that really seeded my imagination
Old 28-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Ascender
Fayette, lovely experience. Nature spirits including the fae folk appear as little whirlwinds.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Seeker

I understand the cynicism of some of the users here; it can be frustrating when people see something that you don't. I recall when I was younger and visiting a graveyard in St. Augustine, Florida. My friends went running in terror from what they say was a ghost. I turned and looked and saw nothing. I was instantly annoyed at them but it's because I felt cheated out of some strange or magical experience that they all shared without me. The thing is, you pretty much see what you want to see. You saw a dust devil over your wishes, it had meaning to you, and that's the ecstatic truth to take away from this. If someone wants to see a coincidental gust of wind and dust, that's exactly what they're seeing. Everyone gets the perspective they want.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Guide
I was surprised to see the Dust Devil at the time,it was something I have seldom seen, and it was not expected
I have just searched with google on Dust Devils and have been amazed to see the spiritual significance they hold in various parts of the world
Some believe the spirits of the dead can take this form, and to others djin
or genies can appear as a Dust Devil
Also I read that the spinning of a Dust Devil produces electrical and magnetic fields,and even radio noise something I never new !
The Aura that surrounds our bodies is a electromagnetic field, and spirit is also said to possess this EM field.
So I think there is more to a Dust Devil then meets the eye

Last edited by fayette : 04-09-2016 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Fayette, lovely experience. Nature spirits including the fae folk appear as little whirlwinds.

Yes ! I believe this could be so

Last edited by fayette : 04-09-2016 at 01:54 AM.