Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-06-2018, 02:43 PM
Seeker

I'm not a bad person. I'm just a Living Christ, the Most High, the Son of life and death, the Unifier of life, the Resurrector of death, the Savior of mankind, the Liberator of the Living Universe.

And that's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, believe it or not, but because I know, I will live forever, with my free will, with my freedom of will, with my soul.

Last edited by Taneli : 12-06-2018 at 01:02 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Seeker

I'm not here to please you, I'm here to save you. I'm no way perfect, just a human. But still, the most high. I don't know everything, but more than any other man does.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taneli
I'm not here to please you, I'm here to save you. I'm no way perfect, just a human. But still, the most high. I don't know everything, but more than any other man does.

So, this is not the, "Taneli Almighty", forum. It is the Christianity forum.

One: God is Perfect. God is Truth.

Two: Salvation is something which the Almighty established from very early on, as we read, and He is called both Savior and Redeemer in the Old Testament, and in the New, in Christ.
(Revelation 1, Revelation 22:13. The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and the End, The First and the Last, Almighty God.)

You are not He.

If you are not perfect, you are not God.

"For all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory." This involving this organic situation, in "space/time", in which you are also a part of. The "fallen" situation, and world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Seeker

Life is my light and God is my shadow, the perfect opposite of life. But death it is not because death lives in my heart in the form of a Judge, from a dark force. I turn my back to the shadow and walk to the light, without God, with no faith. At dusk, my shadow fades away and the long, dark night of the evening star begins.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Knower

OK, so does Taneli go to the bathroom and poop and pee pee? If so, material substances, even poop, are divine, hence you can't be anti-pantheist, not really, there is nothing wrong or dark about poop it's natural and part of God's creation
Old 13-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taneli
Life is my light and God is my shadow, the perfect opposite of life. But death it is not because death lives in my heart in the form of a Judge, from a dark force. I turn my back to the shadow and walk to the light, without God, with no faith. At dusk, my shadow fades away and the long, dark night of the evening star begins.

Seems to me there are serious mis interpretations of "Divine", and "Life".

You are limiting "Life" to this limited, temporary, organic situation, in time and space, Taneli?

Yes. Seems so.

It's not evident either to you, that people come and go... to, and from, this organic situation, in time and space.... all the, "time"?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
You ought to read my profile quotes, Tanelli.

Old 13-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, the "beast" is a governing body, of people. So, yes, seems it is humanity. Some have said that it is a revival of the Roman Government style of rule, which may be the "healed wound", and restoration.
What might the " image " be?
Then, of course, there is the coming "mark", involving technology, I believe .
Just read about a new form of data format using laser produced micro angles in a glass disk. Which is supposed to survive in intense heat, near a thousand degrees? And last the estimated age of the universe, 13+ billion years.

But, how can these things predicted come to pass, while wary believers, knowledgable of prophecy, are present? Including in govt. positions?
Can it?
Hence what is called, "The Rapture", which itself has been made widely known through cinematic representation.
Which I doubt also J.W.'s are accepting of. Both the Book of Daniel, and Revelation speak of a 7 year tribulation period, described as two 3 1/2 year periods.

The one that was( league of nations)--is not( death stroke) done away with after ww2) and yet is( death stroke got healed( united nations)

the 2 horned beast excercises all authority( resolutions) of the 7 headed beast
Cannot buy or sell( sanctions)unless they receive the mark of the beast.
Makes fire( destruction) come down out of the heavens( bombs-missiles)
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Seeker

I saw a bee. I got scared. In the future, I have to suffer, according to the law of God. And that is the law of True, One God. Without that law he could not exist at all. Without that law, he should be called rather Life or Death, not God. That's why I am Life, Truth and the Way to Salvation.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Master
Tanelli, obviously you have issues. Hopefully you can resolve them. Meanwhile, your posts have no objective meaning, and are sensless.